Gift recommendation for the mail carrier
I need a suggestion for Thanksgiving and Christmas gifts for the mail carrier.  Her name is Candace.  Normally, I've given her a card with some money inside, although recently it's started to feel kind of weird handing a stack of $1 bills to someone named "Candy."

That's funny, right there. LOL LOL
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
We usually give a card and some money.  Not sure if it's $5 or $10.  We also do similar for the garbage men.
"There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church -- which is, of course, quite a different thing." -Ven. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity." -Fr. John Hardon, S.J.
It used to be a bottle of liquor.
But I think you are doing just right with money.  What would you prefer?  From a stranger?  Everyone can use a little more cash, especially at the holidays.  Yes, it feels a bit impersonal, but that doesn't mean it isn't a good choice.
Vino. If not that, then chocolate. What girl named  Candy does not adore choc-o-latte?!

ETA: BTW, I'm loving that you ask this in August. I think (worry?) About Christmas all the year long. Christmas takes a good lot of doing, right?
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton