What are the reasons for not automatically granting citizenship for babies born to US
The rule appears to primarily affect the children of naturalized US citizens serving in the armed forces who have not lived in the US for a required period of time, a relatively small number -- estimated to be approximately 100 annually, according to a Defense Department official. It does not impact anyone born in the United States.Appvalley TutuApp Tweakbox

(09-02-2019, 03:14 PM)blackout123 Wrote: The rule appears to primarily affect the children of naturalized US citizens serving in the armed forces who have not lived in the US for a required period of time, a relatively small number -- estimated to be approximately 100 annually, according to a Defense Department official. It does not impact anyone born in the United States.Appvalley TutuApp Tweakbox

Orange Man bad

Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
I do not believe that children of diplomats are citizens.
Orange Man, bad. Wink
People come to the U.S. just to give birth. They return to their own countries, and their kids get American goodies, including the ability to vote in American elections. It's gotta stop. A few stories:

20 charged in California in crackdown on 'birth tourism' for expectant mothers from China

Mother Russia: South Florida sees a boom in ‘birth tourism’

Inside the World of Birth Tourism
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 1 user Likes VoxClamantis's post:
  • antiquarian
The main reason to stop this automatic citizenship is the brazen abuse of our medical services. Free medical at the expense of Americans in taxes.

direct cheap flight

https://european-traveler6.webnode.com
I agree that the automatic grant of citizenship is being abused, and must stop. I say that as a U.S. citizen who was naturalized when young, due to having been born abroad, of American parents (Air Force).
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
Cronies want their cheap labor.
--BobCatholic 
I'm praying for the souls in purgatory. Come, let's empty Purgatory with Jesus' help!