Mortally sinned and crying!!!
(09-04-2019, 11:28 AM)SeekSalvation Wrote: Say these two prayers every time you are being tempted:

"Precious Blood wash over me and protect me from the wickedness and snares of the devil." ~Fr. Relyea

"Jesus, Mary, Joseph, St. Maria Goretti, Guardian Angel help me." ~Fr. Relyea

Before sleeping, I pray the Lord Jésus,  His Holy Mother, St Joseph, Saint Michael the Archangel , Saint James my patron saint and Saint Mary Magdalen to beg God the Father to grant me a good sleep in order to avoid night's impure temptations.
In addition I pray the Pope Leo XIII's prayer to St Michael.
But this doesn't work so well and sometimes I sin, too.
Overcoming this sin was the struggle of my  whole life and I didn't yet succeed . Sometimes I despair.
[-] The following 1 user Likes maso's post:
  • whitewashed_tomb
(09-04-2019, 05:20 PM)maso Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 11:28 AM)SeekSalvation Wrote: Say these two prayers every time you are being tempted:

"Precious Blood wash over me and protect me from the wickedness and snares of the devil." ~Fr. Relyea

"Jesus, Mary, Joseph, St. Maria Goretti, Guardian Angel help me." ~Fr. Relyea

Before sleeping, I pray the Lord Jésus,  His Holy Mother, St Joseph, Saint Michael the Archangel , Saint James my patron saint and Saint Mary Magdalen to beg God the Father to grant me a good sleep in order to avoid night's impure temptations.
In addition I pray the Pope Leo XIII's prayer to St Michael.
But this doesn't work so well and sometimes I sin, too.
Overcoming this sin was the struggle of my  whole life and I didn't yet succeed . Sometimes I despair.

To reiterate the advice that was given to me in this thread, do not despair. Go to confession and make a determined, sincere effort to overcome these sins. Maybe you'll fail again, and, though you have to be careful not to fall into the sin of presumption, I am heartened by Matthew 18:21-22:

Quote:Then Peter came and said to him, “Lord, if another member of the church sins against me, how often should I forgive? As many as seven times?” Jesus said to him, “Not seven times, but, I tell you, seventy-seven times.

While this is, of course, not a free pass to persist in sin, God does forgive you without limit, even for the same wretched sins, provided you are truly remorseful and truly making an effort to live a holy life. Keep praying, don't despair, and always remember to trust in and rely upon Christ. He is the one who will ultimately save you from this sin, not yourself and your own efforts.
Omnia et in omnibus Christus