The Mark of the Beast
Coming soon to America: the social credit system.

I don't know, reading the signs of the times, I think the end is upon us.

"And he shall make all, both little and great, rich and poor, freemen and bondmen, to have a character in their right hand, or on their foreheads. And that no man might buy or sell, but he that hath the character, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." - Rev. 13:16-17

Caution: immodest language
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

“Behold this Heart which has so loved men that It spared nothing, even going so far as to exhaust and consume Itself to prove to them Its love” - Our Lord to St. Margaret Mary

My blog: https://slavetothesacredhe.art.blog/

Malachi Martin was right.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Augustinian's post:
  • Zedta
PJW ROCKS!!

You beat me to this one. I was gonna post it too, but I'm well pleased it is out there on this forum too. I've been trying to spotlight the dangers of this tech 'inovation' for some time. Now it has come to this degree of societal control here in the USA.

I recall an episode of "The Orville" TV show ( which was on Fox, but may now have been picked up by Hulu), where they went to a planet where this sort of system was entrenched in the society of the planet they were visiting. The landing party didn't have an ID badge where their score was displayed and you couldn't do anything without one. It was deadly 'funny' and a wake-up call too. In that episode, a simple faux pax by one of the landing party, nearly cost him his life. It was a comedy, but it was also, deadly serious.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out

A democracy which makes or even effectively prepares for modern, scientific war must necessarily cease to be democratic. No country can be really well prepared for modern war unless it is governed by a tyrant, at the head of a highly trained and perfectly obedient bureaucracy
Huxley

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything  
Einstein

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • Augustinian
That's where we have gone with technology. When you live for technology, you are bound to die for it spiritually.