What about toxic trads ?
(09-08-2019, 11:48 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: Like the Infallible Pope Marcus (Williams) I! :LOL:

Oh dear yes.
Surréxit Dóminus vere, Alleluia!
LionHippo, I couldn't agree more. I have five and we were blessed. However, my brother-in-law's parents had two. When the second was born, my BIL was home from Germany on leave from the US Army. He drove his mother to hospital since his dad was a policeman who was on duty.

Why do I mention that? Because in the intervening 19 years, his mother had suffered miscarriage after miscarriage from Rh Factor problems. 

Not everyone can be blessed with lots of children.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
(09-09-2019, 09:39 PM)FultonFan Wrote: Generally speaking, I would say if someone’s “Faith” is more about what they don’t like, rather than what they love, that’s pretty toxic.
If you don’t have a desire to see people saved, something’s not right.
A true Catholic life is one of faith, humility, charity, modesty, and prayer.
Not sitting around committing the sin of detraction against all the liberals you don’t like by yammering on and on about how much you know about Freemasons and Vatican 2.
If you want to be a true traditional Catholic, you need to be humble, and content with being hidden from the world. You need to be merciful and charitable.
In short: Imitate Christ.

You just put into words the sentiment that has been keeping my faith alive in these difficult times we find ourselves in. I’ve been working on the above, and I have been much happier and at peace for it. If anyone finds themselves constantly angry, tired, and despairing, try that formula up there ^^^