Sight of man in MAGA hat causes tantrums
PJW keeps coming up with some gems. I'd bet a dollar that none of these loonies would protest at an abortion clinic over dead baby bodies!

Here's another window into the clueless' world of insanity:

Article Wrote:Link to Original Article

Sight of man in MAGA hat causes tantrums.

6 September, 2019
[Image: 060919protest.jpg]
Leftists are staging a “die-in” to protest against the opening of Canada’s first Chick-fil-A, with one demonstrator drawing attention to the “oppressed bodies of the chickens.”

Animal rights and LGBT activists have gathered outside the company’s store in Toronto to ‘unite against hate’.

Quote:Protesters outside Chick-Fil-A at the Toronto grand opening are staging a “die-in” today…

Imagine being this mad about a piece of chicken between two pieces of bread? pic.twitter.com/yASbrPeico
— The Rebel (@RebelNewsOnline) September 6, 2019

“Hey hey, Ho-ho, homophobia’s got to go!” they chanted. [ed: so much thought went into this 'chant'! Sticking tongue out at you ]

The sight of a customer in a MAGA hat also caused multiple nervous breakdowns.

Quote:To the folks wearing #MAGA hats in line at @ChickfilA in Toronto, all you're doing is proving how hateful you are. pic.twitter.com/CmVj3LSGpJ
— Intolerant of Intolerance ▼ (@AllyDietrich) September 6, 2019

The demonstrations haven’t deterred customers, who joined a long line outside the fast food restaurant to get their hands on a tasty chicken sandwich.

The store has said it won’t close its doors and will remain open throughout the rest of today and Saturday.

Quote:Large protest outside of Toronto’s new @ChickfilA location. More to follow. pic.twitter.com/w2apJljqUq
— The Ryersonian (@theryersonian) September 6, 2019

LGBT activists are upset at Chick-fil-A’s “homophobia” because the company has previously given charitable donations to conservative causes.
One activist announced via a megaphone that the event was crucial to draw attention to the “oppressed bodies of the chickens.”

Quote:Protesters outside TO #ChickfilA chant “we will not be silenced.” Say they plan to protest at all 15 GTA locations planned for this chain. pic.twitter.com/so5F0hqCqM
— Mark Carcasole (@MarkCarcGlobal) September 6, 2019

“Alexa, how do we simultaneously make vegans look stupid while ensuring a bumper weekend in profits for Canada’s first Chick-fil-A?”
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out

A democracy which makes or even effectively prepares for modern, scientific war must necessarily cease to be democratic. No country can be really well prepared for modern war unless it is governed by a tyrant, at the head of a highly trained and perfectly obedient bureaucracy
Huxley

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything  
Einstein

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • JacafamalaRedux
Quote:oppressed bodies of the chickens
Where's the lie, though? Humans eating animals is exploitation and needless slaughter. Eat some vegetables, jeez. This is just PJW "wow just wow"-ing at a different perspective.
~Your local humanitarian snowflake™ with the most noble of spirits.
(09-09-2019, 12:47 PM)Emblemfan Wrote:
Where's the lie, though? Humans eating animals is exploitation and needless slaughter. Eat some vegetables, jeez. This is just PJW "wow just wow"-ing at a different perspective.

Animals are here for our use. And they’re delicious.
[-] The following 6 users Like Paul's post:
  • antiquarian, HailGilbert, Ioannes_L, josh987654321, SeeTheLight, Zedta
(09-09-2019, 04:46 PM)Paul Wrote:
(09-09-2019, 12:47 PM)Emblemfan Wrote:

Animals are here for our use. And they’re delicious.

Observation: why don't these protestors also do these "die-ins" outside all of Toronto's KFC outlets? They too sell chicken bodies for human consumption.

Oh the silliness of the Cultural Marxists. God save us all.
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." - G. K. Chesterton
[-] The following 5 users Like HailGilbert's post:
  • antiquarian, Emblemfan, josh987654321, jovan66102, Zedta
I think I'm gonna rush out and join P.E.T.A.----You know, they support the eating chickens and animals, don't they? I mean PETA means: People Eating Tasty Animals, doesn't it?

Rolleyes
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out

A democracy which makes or even effectively prepares for modern, scientific war must necessarily cease to be democratic. No country can be really well prepared for modern war unless it is governed by a tyrant, at the head of a highly trained and perfectly obedient bureaucracy
Huxley

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything  
Einstein

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain
[-] The following 4 users Like Zedta's post:
  • antiquarian, josh987654321, jovan66102, Stephanus ignotum
Zebta, thanks. I must let you know that I've shared several of the articles you've posted elsewhere. Also Vox's from Twitter. This here is a classic Lovingly lifted, as I like to say. Thanks.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
[-] The following 1 user Likes JacafamalaRedux's post:
  • Zedta
(09-09-2019, 04:46 PM)Paul Wrote: Animals are here for our use. And they’re delicious.

Sure, but why would you do something to needlessly harm a living creature when there's an alternative that doesn't involve harming a living creature? Like just because you CAN do something, doesn't mean you should, you know?
(09-09-2019, 10:30 PM)Emblemfan Wrote: Sure, but why would you do something to needlessly harm a living creature when there's an alternative that doesn't involve harming a living creature? Like just because you CAN do something, doesn't mean you should, you know?

Are you vegan/vegetarian?

I am against animal cruelty, but we are designed to eat meat, the issue I have with this whole vegan/vegetarian thing, is that it is primarily atheist based on the lie of Darwinian Evolution. Richard Dawkins likens abortion to eating a burger at McDonald's and so do many of these others.

Now obviously the idea of the sanctity of all life (including animals) is an illogical notion that can never work, for obvious reasons that even if you avoid meat, you'll still tread on an ant or pull up a tree etc, it's impossibly illogical and really only leads to one conclusion, as it collapses in on itself, then no life is sacred, including human life, which is sacred and worthy of dignity as children of God made in His image.

It's simply those Atheists like Richard Dawkins go down the path that therefore no life is sacred including human life, and others go down the path of all life is sacred including ants and trees etc, obviously the latter is ridiculously illogical and unless they uproot the original lie of Darwinian evolution, they'll end up with Richard Dawkins sooner or later, full of total hypocrisy and no sanctity for human life made in God's image on both spectrum's.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
[-] The following 3 users Like josh987654321's post:
  • antiquarian, Stephanus ignotum, Zedta
Quote:Are you vegan/vegetarian?
Vegan.
Quote:I am against animal cruelty
I really don't think so, if I'm being honest. I'm sure you're against some animal cruelty, but slaughtering animals is a cruel act, whether it's a dog or a chicken being slaughtered.
Quote:we are designed to eat meat
Even granting that premise, just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.
Quote:the issue I have with this whole vegan/vegetarian thing, is that it is primarily atheist based on the lie of Darwinian Evolution. Richard Dawkins likens abortion to eating a burger at McDonald's and so do many of these others.
It doesn't even matter if the vast majority of vegans were atheists, because it has no bearing on the argument that we shouldn't harm living creatures if it isn't necessary. Vegans can be atheist, Catholic, Muslim, Hindu, etc. I'm a Catholic and somehow don't feel compelled to support abortion or atheistic ideologies because of my veganism. In fact I feel like it's a natural extension of my pro-life perspective.
Quote:Now obviously the idea of the sanctity of all life (including animals) is an illogical notion that can never work, for obvious reasons that even if you avoid meat, you'll still tread on an ant or pull up a tree etc
The definition of veganism, according to the Vegan Society who first coined the term, is "Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose." No vegan is concerned about accidentally stepping on an ant.
(09-09-2019, 10:30 PM)Emblemfan Wrote: Sure, but why would you do something to needlessly harm a living creature when there's an alternative that doesn't involve harming a living creature? Like just because you CAN do something, doesn't mean you should, you know?

It's not needless, because food is necessary. Animals aren't people, and God placed them here for us to use. He even told Peter to "kill and eat".

"Pro-life" means that you're against abortion. Let's not expand it, like some in the Vatican try to do, to include the death penalty, and immigration, and welfare, and veganism. That just allows accusations of 'you're not really pro-life' if you don't support everything the speaker supports. The Church doesn't teach that harming animals is immoral; cruelty is immoral because it affects the one being cruel, who's taking pleasure in inflicting pain, not because it's harmful to the animal, who, unlike man, isn't created in the image and likeness of God. If it were wrong to eat meat, the Church would have said so long ago, not told us to abstain from it only on Fridays.
[-] The following 4 users Like Paul's post:
  • antiquarian, josh987654321, Stephanus ignotum, Zedta