I could really use some prayers!!
Hey guys, so I have a final exam on Thursday that I’m really, really worried about. I 100% understand that there are more important things to pray for than an exam, but passing this exam is the most important thing to me right now. I’m going to a trade school to become a physical therapist assistant and have failed this class last year already. I was 2 questions short of passing it last year and had to wait an entire year to take the course over again, since it’s only available once a year and even then it’s not a guarantee that you are allowed to retake the course. Someone from the next graduating class has to have dropped out for you to take their spot and take the class over again. On top of that, other people who have failed the program are constantly battling to get back in, so it’s not a guarantee that I can take the class over again next year. The school is very expensive and my parents have made many sacrifices to help me afford to go here, I can not let them down again, nor do I think I can afford it again. I do believe in the power of prayer and was hoping I could get at least a few prayers for me from some of the people who read my post. Again, I fully understand that there are more important things to pray about right now, but passing this class is extremely important to me. So if there is any chance that I could get at least a couple of prayers for me to pass my final exam Thursday morning, I’d very much appreciate it. Thank you for taking the time to read my postfedloan irs.gov
Pray Pray
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
Pray Pray Pray
will be praying for your success.