Happy St. Skyscraper Day!
It's also a bit of a coincidence that Melkite brought up Pearl Harbor, because I was just watching this again the other day.... powerful speech.

If you made a joke about it to those people I wonder how they'd have responded.

God Bless
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
(09-11-2019, 10:18 AM)Blind Horus Wrote: I'll admit it is black humor but it's a military website and that's the way they roll, so sign up and post your grievances there, I'm sure they would love it. 

PS I was outraged at first, too.

Yeah, I know of three different people who should've been there but for one reason or another weren't.

ETA: I'm with those who say that "Happy St Skyscraper Day" is in very bad tase. As my granny used to say, "Their taste is all in their mouths".
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton