Pope Francis accuses American traditionalist Catholics of schism
Unsurprisingly, the Holy Father is beginning to speak of schism in the Church, accusing traditionalist Catholics of America of instigating such. I wasn't aware that defense of Traditional Catholic teaching was a schismatic act, but hey, time will tell and Our Lady's Immaculate Heart will triumph.

"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

“Behold this Heart which has so loved men that It spared nothing, even going so far as to exhaust and consume Itself to prove to them Its love” - Our Lord to St. Margaret Mary

My blog: https://slavetothesacredhe.art.blog/

Malachi Martin was right.
[-] The following 3 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • josh987654321, SeeTheLight, Zedta
Par for the course, I wouldn't expect anything less. I'll continue to pray for the clergy and the holy father.

So I guess Benedict the XVI is in schism for Summorum Pontificum then lol.
"The Eucharist is the Sacrament of Love; it signifies love, It produces love. The Eucharist is the consummation of the whole spiritual life." -St. Thomas Aquinas

“To be tempted is a sign that the soul is very pleasing to the Lord.” St. Padre Pio
[-] The following 3 users Like SeeTheLight's post:
  • Augustinian, josh987654321, Zedta
I think that anyone in Doctrinal difference with what globalist, communistic excreta nonsense Frank may spew would be considered a schismatic, but then, they'd be in schism with a possible heretic it would seem.

Not such a bad place to be.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out

A democracy which makes or even effectively prepares for modern, scientific war must necessarily cease to be democratic. No country can be really well prepared for modern war unless it is governed by a tyrant, at the head of a highly trained and perfectly obedient bureaucracy
Huxley

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything  
Einstein

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain
[-] The following 2 users Like Zedta's post:
  • josh987654321, jovan66102
This garbage makes me tired.
[-] The following 3 users Like Alphonse il Segundo's post:
  • Augustinian, jack89, Zedta