The Environmental Revolution is like the Watermelon
Maintaining the world for future generations is not an evil. It only becomes an evil when it is coupled with misanthropic, nihilistic ideals and a religious mentality that the modern "green" movement maintains. I get that its bad to smash bald eagle eggs, but I would say killing the unborn is far more evil. Unfortunately, many people have been brainwashed into the eco-cult mentality and value many of God's lesser creatures much more than a human life.

Adam was created to be lord and master of the earth, I think its great that people want to maintain a standard of sustainability. What I don't like is when people, like the Holy Father, place modern environmentalism as the main concern when there's graver evils, like abortion and the sex trafficking of minors, occurring all over the world.

Yea, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: you are of more value than many sparrows. - Luke 12:7.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

'Vanity of vanities, said Ecclesiastes: vanity of vanities, and all is vanity.' - Ecclesiastes 1:2

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Environmental Revolution is like the Watermelon - by Augustinian - 09-13-2019, 06:53 PM