Law forces priests to break seal of confession
Priests and religious leaders face up to three years jail in Victoria, Australia if they don't report child physical and sexual abuse allegations, including misconduct disclosed during confession.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/new-australian-law-forces-priests-to-break-seal-of-confession

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victo...52q1m.html

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/nation/priests-religious-leaders-face-jail-if-they-dont-report-abuse-crimes-divulged-in-confession/news-story/0fb5b85661c9bc4656482b0456b0895a
When did they do this? Victoria seems to be where most of the evil in Australia is spreading from, and all starting with that evil premier Daniel Andrews who claimed he was 'catholic'. An unjust law is not law at all and it is their duty to disobey it.

Now all they do is just get the Police to run an undercover operation where they confess a fake crime in the confessional and then when the faithful Priest doesn't report it they arrest him.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

Note: Id strongly recommend getting your Marian Devotion sorted out, I replied in your previous thread, because we're gonna need it!

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
I have no more comments to those articles, anything I say at this point would be uncharitable to say the least. At least I know where to go to find a faithful Priest if I'm ever in Victoria.... Jail (Gaol).

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

I will not let the propaganda and that gravely evil and wicked premier take away my peace... do your worst.

As for those on this forum, please pray for Australia.

God Bless
Jesus to St Faustina:

I've also just realized, that when the confessional is anonymous, the faithful Priest can simply say they didn't know who it was to even report as their defense.... the wisdom of tradition.

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

(09-15-2019, 09:40 AM)josh987654321 Wrote: I've also just realized, that when the confessional is anonymous, the faithful Priest can simply say they didn't know who it was to even report as their defense.... the wisdom of tradition.

God Bless You

So EVERY Church in Victoria has a 'box', and ALL confessions are heard in them?
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • MiserereMeiDeus
(09-15-2019, 03:02 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 09:40 AM)josh987654321 Wrote: I've also just realized, that when the confessional is anonymous, the faithful Priest can simply say they didn't know who it was to even report as their defense.... the wisdom of tradition.

God Bless You

So EVERY Church in Victoria has a 'box', and ALL confessions are heard in them?

Boxes are easy to make.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MiserereMeiDeus's post:
  • josh987654321
(09-15-2019, 03:02 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: So EVERY Church in Victoria has a 'box', and ALL confessions are heard in them?

They'll have to be now if they want a defense if charged under these new laws in Victoria, which in an ironic way brings them back to tradition, because when the penitent is anonymous, they can just say they couldn't recognize their voice and don't have a name to even report them.

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

[-] The following 1 user Likes josh987654321's post:
  • MiserereMeiDeus
What about a man in hospital who claims to be dying, but then 'miraculously' recovers? If you don't think they'll try that sort of thing, you've got a much higher opinion of the State of Victoria than I do.

Passage of this law shows an active and vicious hatred of the Church and the Faith. I wouldn't put anything past the bastards!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • josh987654321
(09-16-2019, 01:12 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: Passage of this law shows an active and vicious hatred of the Church and the Faith. I wouldn't put anything past the bastards!

x2

It's quite ironic too, lawyers are exempt, so in the confessional they can know one is guilty and advise them to amend their life and turn themselves in, yet with the lawyer, they can know the person is guilty, defend him/her and then help him/her to escape justice.

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina: