Bishops announce prayer and fasting crusade for Amazon Synod
eptember 12, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – Cardinal Raymond Burke and Bishop Athanasius Schneider are calling on Catholics to pray and fast to combat the “serious theological errors and heresies” they identify in the controversial working document for the impending Amazon Synod.

Burke and Schneider released an eight-page statement warning of six such heresies contained in the document, or Instrumentum Laboris, which is the source for discussion by the Synod of Bishops taking place in Rome October 6-27. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/cdl-bu...azon-synod
[-] The following 3 users Like Eric F's post:
  • Dominicana, jovan66102, Some Guy
I'm afraid we are beyond that point, my views on the situation are in this thread - https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/showth...?tid=85209

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
I've been praying with the intention of the interruption of the Synod/conversion of those involved on the 54-day rosary novena. We're at the halfway mark right now. I still have hope that something may change.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

“Behold this Heart which has so loved men that It spared nothing, even going so far as to exhaust and consume Itself to prove to them Its love” - Our Lord to St. Margaret Mary

My blog: https://slavetothesacredhe.art.blog/

Malachi Martin was right.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Augustinian's post:
  • josh987654321
(09-13-2019, 08:15 PM)Augustinian Wrote: I've been praying with the intention of the interruption of the Synod/conversion of those involved on the 54-day rosary novena. We're at the halfway mark right now. I still have hope that something may change.

Thanks mate, I'm afraid I'm a little more cynical at this stage, catch me 3 years ago when it was just hammer and sickle crucifixes and 'who am I to judge', I was still optimistic and sad about Francis, not so much anymore.

lol that 'who am I to judge' still gets me, who am I to judge sodomy, yet walls are anathema and so called man made climate change is paramount.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)