Hello!
Hello All!

I figured it was about time to sign up after years of reading--if only to post on the gross kids thread.  I am a married homeschooling mother of 4 children. I prefer the diocesan-flavor of Latin Mass, but FSSP is the back up.  We drive 50-90 miles one way each weekend depending on Mass availability.  

Additionally, I am in the process of trying to figure out some stuff to keep the boredom away.  One project is coming up with a more sane way of teaching High School students RE in a manner that will be less warm and fuzzy, but acceptable for NO and TLM families (I think it can be done up until VII).  My other pet project is Latin Mass for (my) Children.

I am trying to reactivate the Latin Mass community where I live in Texas, but it seems like this will be a long drawn-out project.

If I don't post often, it is either because I am busy, or because I cannot put what I want to say into constructively charitable words.  Big Grin  I think y'all are pretty cool.  If I travel, it would be nice to run into you at Mass.

Mrs. CrisisOnion
Welcome, welcome!!! Glad you signed on. Don't be shy, post away! Hi!
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
Welcome! Smile
--BobCatholic 
I'm praying for the souls in purgatory. Come, let's empty Purgatory with Jesus' help!