Oh boy...
Need we even say anything?

Yikes. Well not too surprising considering Papal support for the United Nations goes back to Paul VI.
"If your heart comes to feel a natural hatred for sin, it has defeated the causes of sin and freed itself from them. Keep hell’s torments in mind; but know that your Helper is at hand. Do nothing that will grieve Him, but say to Him with tears: ‘Be merciful and deliver me, O Lord, for without Thy help I cannot escape from the hands of my enemies.’ Be attentive to your heart, and He will guard you from all evil."

- St. Isaias the Solitary

"Constant action overcomes cold; being still overcomes heat. Purity
and stillness give the correct law to all under heaven."

- Tao Te Ching 45
The idea of some sort of international cooperative makes sense, but the UN takes things too far. As for Pope Francis, why does he think his opinion is so important?
I don't even know why I'm surprised anymore. The only man on the planet who could stand against the world, and he sides with it
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

'Vanity of vanities, said Ecclesiastes: vanity of vanities, and all is vanity.' - Ecclesiastes 1:2

My blog: https://slavetothesacredhe.art.blog/
[-] The following 2 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • jovan66102, LionHippo
I mean no disrespect to the Papacy, but I have learned to ignore what Francis says.  I am hunkered down and waiting for God to send us a Godly leader who focuses on saving souls.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaryTN's post:
  • LionHippo
Francis is part of the chastisement. Michael Matt quotes, 'It's the best of times and the worst of times', yeah for sure. Stand firm, pray that this is the time when God's going to raise up great saints.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton