Pope Francis Invites Religious, Political Leaders to Sign ‘Global Pact’ for ‘New Huma
Now he wants to brainwash the children to accept the New World Order and Global Secular Religion and to 'obey the UN' like good little robots!

From LifeSiteNews
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 2 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • josh987654321, MiserereMeiDeus
I wonder how far his eyes will bug out of his skull when he sees Our Lord riding in glory from the eastern skies?

Religion of the Antichrist incoming lads.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

'Vanity of vanities, said Ecclesiastes: vanity of vanities, and all is vanity.' - Ecclesiastes 1:2

My blog: https://slavetothesacredhe.art.blog/
You Americans can take pride in the fact that you elected Trump & Pence which has thrown a massive spanner in their works, our prayers are working and I believe things have been mitigated, by how much I don't know. Mate, could you imagine if Clinton was President of the USA right now? we would be so screwed.

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
[-] The following 2 users Like josh987654321's post:
  • antiquarian, redneckpride4ever
(09-15-2019, 05:30 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: Now he wants to brainwash the children to accept the New World Order and Global Secular Religion and to 'obey the UN' like good little robots!

From LifeSiteNews

I literally laughed out loud when I read that.  Am I to understand that I'm to hand out birth control and kill babies because an ngo trumps Jesus?
[-] The following 2 users Like MiserereMeiDeus's post:
  • josh987654321, MaryTN
This reminds me of the Encyclical Mit Brennender Sorge (With burning concern) by Pope Pius XI on the Church and the German Reich in 1937 before the outbreak of WWII

Mit Brennender Sorge (With burning concern) Pope Pius XI on the Church and the German Reich, 1937 Wrote:https://w2.vatican.va/content/pius-xi/en...sorge.html

31. The believer has an absolute right to profess his Faith and live according to its dictates. Laws which impede this profession and practice of Faith are against natural law.
Parents who are earnest and conscious of their educative duties, have a primary right to the education of the children God has given them in the spirit of their Faith, and according to its prescriptions. Laws and measures which in school questions fail to respect this freedom of the parents go against natural law, and are immoral. The Church, whose mission it is to preserve and explain the natural law, as it is divine in its origin, cannot but declare that the recent enrollment into schools organized without a semblance of freedom, is the result of unjust pressure, and is a violation of every common right.

32. As the Vicar of Him who said to the young man of the Gospel: "If thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments" (Matt. xix. 17), We address a few paternal words to the young.

33. Thousands of voices ring into your ears a Gospel which has not been revealed by the Father of Heaven. Thousands of pens are wielded in the service of a Christianity, which is not of Christ. Press and wireless daily force on you productions hostile to the Faith and to the Church, impudently aggressive against whatever you should hold venerable and sacred. Many of you, clinging to your Faith and to your Church, as a result of your affiliation with religious associations guaranteed by the concordat, have often to face the tragic trial of seeing your loyalty to your country misunderstood, suspected, or even denied, and of being hurt in your professional and social life. We are well aware that there is many a humble soldier of Christ in your ranks, who with torn feelings, but a determined heart, accepts his fate, finding his one consolation in the thought of suffering insults for the name of Jesus (Acts v. 41). Today, as We see you threatened with new dangers and new molestations, We say to you: If any one should preach to you a Gospel other than the one you received on the knees of a pious mother, from the lips of a believing father, or through teaching faithful to God and His Church, "let him be anathema" (Gal. i. 9).

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

I was reminded mych more of Article Five of the CHARTER OF THE RIGHTS OF THE FAMILY, Presented by the Holy See to all persons, institutions and authorities concerned with the mission of the family in today's world October 22, 1983, which teaches the exact opposite of the bullcrap Francis is trying to force down our throats. The entire document should be read by any Catholic who is interested in what the Church actually says about marriage, the family, and the education of children.

Article 5

Since they have conferred life on their children, parents have the original, primary and inalienable right to educate them; hence they must be acknowledged as the first and foremost educators of their children.

a) Parents have the right to educate their children in conformity with their moral and religious convictions, taking into account the cultural traditions of the family which favor the good and the dignity of the child; they should also receive from society the necessary aid and assistance to perform their educational role properly.

b) Parents have the right to freely choose schools or other means necessary to educate their children in keeping with their convictions. Public authorities must ensure that public subsidies are so allocated that parents are truly free to exercise this right without incurring unjust burdens. Parents should not have to sustain, directly or indirectly, extra charges which would deny or unjustly limit the exercise of this freedom.

c) Parents have the right to ensure that their children are not compelled to attend classes which are not in agreement with their own moral and religious convictions. In particular, sex education is a basic right of the parents and must always be carried out under their close supervision, whether at home or in educational centers chosen and controlled by them.

d) The rights of parents are violated when a compulsory system of education is imposed by the State from which all religious formation is excluded.

e) The primary right of parents to educate their children must be upheld in all forms of collaboration between parents, teachers and school authorities, and particularly in forms of participation designed to give citizens a voice in the functioning of schools and in the formulation and implementation of educational policies.

f) The family has the right to expect that the means of social communication will be positive instruments for the building up of society, and will reinforce the fundamental values of the family. At the same time the family has the right to be adequately protected, especially with regard to its youngest members, from the negative effects and misuse of the mass media.

St Bernard of Clairvaux

[-] The following 4 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • andalusia, antiquarian, josh987654321, MiserereMeiDeus
(09-15-2019, 08:52 PM)josh987654321 Wrote: You Americans can take pride in the fact that you elected Trump & Pence which has thrown a massive spanner in their works, our prayers are working and I believe things have been mitigated, by how much I don't know. Mate, could you imagine if Clinton was President of the USA right now? we would be so screwed.

God Bless You

Trump is no different than the rest of them.
"If your heart comes to feel a natural hatred for sin, it has defeated the causes of sin and freed itself from them. Keep hell’s torments in mind; but know that your Helper is at hand. Do nothing that will grieve Him, but say to Him with tears: ‘Be merciful and deliver me, O Lord, for without Thy help I cannot escape from the hands of my enemies.’ Be attentive to your heart, and He will guard you from all evil."

- St. Isaias the Solitary

"Constant action overcomes cold; being still overcomes heat. Purity
and stillness give the correct law to all under heaven."

- Tao Te Ching 45
[-] The following 1 user Likes Florus's post:
  • jovan66102
(09-15-2019, 11:46 PM)Florus Wrote: Trump is no different than the rest of them.

[Image: dizzy.jpg]

St Bernard of Clairvaux

What did you mean to say? They're all controlled??
(09-15-2019, 11:46 PM)Florus Wrote: Trump is no different than the rest of them.

If that were true, they would not be trying to impeach him and condemn him every chance they get, McCain and Romney I agree, but not Trump, lest he fall himself due to the pressure and temptations, which is why we should pray for Trump's administration and our leaders IMO.

Trump was only possible because they thought it was not possible. There is a reason why 2016 was the biggest upset in political history IMO.

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

[-] The following 4 users Like josh987654321's post:
  • antiquarian, JacafamalaRedux, LionHippo, MiserereMeiDeus