A Pro Life Video I Found Powerful.
Just wanted to share a Pro Life video I watched, regarding testimony similar to Abby Johnson's (I watched the movie Unplanned and it was good, but felt a little uneasy with the dynamic between Abby and the Pro Life activists etc, IMO it would have been better if it hit home harder) anyway, I was just looking around and stumbled across this video and then flicked through it, but then I got hooked, and watched the whole thing and it was very powerful IMO. I thought I would share it for you all, because more of these testimonies are what will change hearts and minds, as courage is the flower of conviction.

These testimonies are powerful, because it is the reality of C.S. Lewis' book The Screwtape Letters.

Starts at 3:00

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
[-] The following 2 users Like josh987654321's post:
  • Amber, andalusia