In His Love just got hitched!
Yep, she done got married. The happy couple signed their pre-nuptials, then tied the knot according to the Hitchin’ Ceremony of Jim Bob’s Church o’ Good Feelings n Stuff in Las Vegas. The preacher man was dressed like Elvis (young skinny Elvis, not stuck in the French doors from consuming 5 sticks of butter a day Elvis), and the happy couple was dressed as Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin, Maaaaaaannnn. Being a rather progressive couple, they’ve decided to adopt her last name, and will henceforth be known as Mr. & Mrs. In His Love, although they prefer to be referred to as “non-gender specific marital partners.” The Hitchin’ Registry asked for donations to either Nuns on the Bus, Liz “Fauxcahontas” Warren’s presidential bid, or anything chaired by Fr. James Martin, LGBTSJ. At the end of the ceremony, They wished all attendees an oppression free and socially relevant week.

OK, I may have embellished a little(a lot), but she did get married recently. In the Catholic Church. Congratulations to IHL! God Bless!
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
[-] The following 11 users Like Jeeter's post:
  • Ambrosiano, Augustinian, dahveed, Dominicus, jbean, jovan66102, MaryTN, olorin12, Paul, redneckpride4ever, SeeTheLight
Romantic Heart Heart Prayers and best wishes!
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
May God grant them many happy and fruitful years together! In Love
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

God bless them!
Congrats!