Validity question
(09-29-2019, 08:41 PM)MagisterMusicae Wrote: but unfortunately it's likely a lost cause.

Well, if they are that far gone, and there is no other Mass nearby the OP can attend, I would have to try, otherwise it's a lose lose situation, at least trying there is a chance of winning and correction. My very last resort would be to contact the Bishop, especially if all else fails and there is no other Mass nearby I could attend.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You
(09-29-2019, 06:36 PM)Birdie Wrote: Thanks for your response, MM. This priest said that the Blessed Sacrament wasn’t literally the Body and Blood of Christ, and that it wasn’t really God. This came about when I told him that I would be receiving Communion kneeling. He got very upset, when I objected to him saying these things. So I’ve wondered since then whether his Masses were valid, and whether I should attend them at all, if he was right. What would be the point?

Exactly right, if I didn't believe in the Real Presence there is no way I would be there, can get a better homily (sometimes much better) on youtube or other media and can pray in the comfort of my own home.

(09-29-2019, 06:36 PM)Birdie Wrote: But I have no other Mass available to me, so I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place. It makes me feel so alone.

Perhaps you've been sent there for a reason, in any case, it's a lose lose situation currently so what do you have to lose by trying to convert him to the truth? what's the worst that can happen?

Id very much recommend the resources MM provides and I would also very much recommend the many Eucharistic Miracles which have even undergone rigorous scientific investigation, such as the Eucharistic Miracle of Lanciano 8th Century.
http://www.therealpresence.org/eucharst/...ciano.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_Lanciano

There is also the Eucharistic Miracle of Poland Sokolka 2008
https://aleteia.org/2017/09/23/the-eucha...dying-man/

God Bless You
(09-29-2019, 09:08 AM)Birdie Wrote: Are a priest's masses still valid, if he doesn't believe in the Real Presence? This is my current situation, and it is really weighing on my mind. Thanks, everybody.

Valid or not I wouldn't attend Mass with him as the priest.
(09-30-2019, 11:44 AM)tonyjohnston1970 Wrote: Valid or not I wouldn't attend Mass with him as the priest.

It’s the only Mass I have available. He’s the priest every other week. The other priest is orthodox. But would I be justified in staying home every other week? :(
(09-30-2019, 11:51 AM)Birdie Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 11:44 AM)tonyjohnston1970 Wrote: Valid or not I wouldn't attend Mass with him as the priest.

It’s the only Mass I have available. He’s the priest every other week. The other priest is orthodox. But would I be justified in staying home every other week? :(

I can only tell you my opinion.  I have and will continue to walk out of or not go to Mass with priests who I know to be in grave sin or disobedience.  Let me say that I recognize this as sin on my own part and I do confess when I next attend Mass.  We had an old Army Chaplain much like the priest you describe that filled in for over a year while our priest had health issues.  He did not believe in the actual presence, he was obviously homosexual, and he refused to deliver the host to me while I knelt and only by hand.  I missed about two dozen Masses that year and do not regret it.  My own priest assured me the Mass was valid even though he agreed the priest filling in was a problem.  I just could not do it.