"...U.S. Marines reserve forces activated to respond to 'threats in the Homeland'"
I've been seeing this event being reported by at least three, perhaps four alternative news outlets for the last two days. This could be true, we shall see. It would make sense if President Trump were about to send out those alleged 'indictments' that have been bantered about as possible threats to the Democrat Honchos. They do seem quite unhinged and like the WWII bomber pilots used to say, "We knew when we were close to the real target, when we got the heaviest flack!".

Interesting how this may play out:

Email Article Wrote:Emergency alert - U.S. Marines reserve forces activated to respond to "threats in the Homeland"
[Image: mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.naturalnews.c...dufK.g--~C]
We are learning today from multiple sources, both inside and outside the military, that a "hot coup" attempt has been mobilized against President Trump.
Three days ago, a directive order was issued by Brigadier General Daniel L. Shipley. The directive cites an "emergency within the United States" which "will come with little warning" and involves "threats in the Homeland."

The order coincides with other intel we're receiving about the illegal coup attempt against Trump going "hot." Mass hysteria in the media and a total censorship crackdown among the tech giants further underscores a coordinated, criminal coup taking place in America right now.
The lawless Dems and their deep state traitors are now trying to arrest or execute President Trump before they are all exposed as criminal traitors (in upcoming document releases from AG Barr and the IG report).

See the full details here.

Also today: There are no real whistleblowers. It's all staged. The entire news media is gaslighting the nation with fake news. Every element of this coup is completely fabricated. See the full report here.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
I think more likely what will happen is an engineered market crash in 2020 just in time for the next Presidential election.
[-] The following 2 users Like Eric F's post:
  • MaryTN, Zedta
Looks like an update to guidance on mobilizing reserve forces to me. Someone read it, and got their panties in a wad.  Not saying it isn't to counter a coup or something, but I'd think they be a bit more secretive about planning for it.
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jeeter's post:
  • Zedta
(10-07-2019, 03:00 PM)Jeeter Wrote: ...but I'd think they be a bit more secretive about planning for it.

I always heard that the best place to hide something is right under their noses. That's the last place the target will look.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
(10-07-2019, 02:43 PM)Eric F Wrote: I think more likely what will happen is an engineered market crash in 2020 just in time for the next Presidential election.
They sure are trying to push that, aren't they.  Just spread seeds of doubt.