Pagan(?) Ritual in the Vatican Gardens
Photo 
Last Friday, something that looked very much like a pagan ritual was performed by a female shaman in the Vatican Gardens, in the presence of the Pope:

What's (almost) worse than the ritual itself: they don't even bother to deny that it had pagan elements. At the press conference, Bishop Martinez, special secretary to the synod, answered the following when asked about the statues of  two naked women displayed during the ritual:

[Image: pagan.png]

This is very disconcerting...
"Cor Jesu Rex Et Centrum Omnium Cordium, miserére nobis "

“To pray is to shed blood.” - Silouan the Athonite
[-] The following 4 users Like JosefSilouan's post:
  • Augustinian, Eric F, Ioannes_L, josh987654321
(10-08-2019, 04:02 AM)JosefSilouan Wrote: This is very disconcerting...

Is that all?... What does it take to get denounced as a heretic these days? 

[Image: received-2470029466549358.jpg]
[Image: received-2280663452062160.png]
[Image: received-941726019537790.jpg]
[Image: received-557741634968019.jpg]
[Image: received-399509207638172.jpg]

They gave homage to false gods, golden calf moment. I know I get in trouble for bringing it up outside Benevacantism threads, but really, if that election wasn't rigged and Francis was validly elected then I don't see how the gates of hell could not have prevailed.

I'm going to pray for Pope Benedict XVI and the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
(10-08-2019, 06:17 AM)josh987654321 Wrote:
(10-08-2019, 04:02 AM)JosefSilouan Wrote: This is very disconcerting...

Is that all?... What does it take to get denounced as a heretic these days? 

[Image: received-2470029466549358.jpg]
[Image: received-2280663452062160.png]
[Image: received-941726019537790.jpg]
[Image: received-557741634968019.jpg]
[Image: received-399509207638172.jpg]

They gave homage to false gods, golden calf moment. I know I get in trouble for bringing it up outside Benevacantism threads, but really, if that election wasn't rigged and Francis was validly elected then I don't see how the gates of hell could not have prevailed.

I'm going to pray for Pope Benedict XVI and the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You
Yes, I noticed how similar this was to the idolatry of the Israelites while reading Exodus recently. But don't forget that while Aaron was central to the construction of the calf, he repented after being chastised by Moses and realizing his error. We could have a similar outcome with the pope without going to lengths to say that he is not the valid pope.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

'Vanity of vanities, said Ecclesiastes: vanity of vanities, and all is vanity.' - Ecclesiastes 1:2

My blog: https://slavetothesacredhe.art.blog/
[-] The following 1 user Likes Augustinian's post:
  • jovan66102
Ireland sent droves of celibate priests all over the world 100-200 years ago, and that was back when they had next to nothing and they all knew they’d never see their homeland or families again. If they have a problem with a priest shortage in South America, then maybe they need to cure the infection of liberation theology. Being celibate for the sake of communism seems like it would be an awfully tough sell.
[-] The following 3 users Like Credidi Propter's post:
  • antiquarian, Fionnchu, josh987654321
JPII beat him to it over 3 decades ago.
(10-08-2019, 11:59 AM)Eric F Wrote: JPII beat him to it over 3 decades ago.

Yes, what happened in Assisi was very bad - but this is even worse: those people are (supposedly) Catholics and it is (supposedly) a Catholic consecration of a Synod inside the Vatican. The Pope isn't just witnessing people of another religion practicing their faith (as happened in Assisi); he is approving a (seemingly) pagan ritual as legitimate practice of Catholicism.
"Cor Jesu Rex Et Centrum Omnium Cordium, miserére nobis "

“To pray is to shed blood.” - Silouan the Athonite
[-] The following 1 user Likes JosefSilouan's post:
  • josh987654321
How long, O Lord?  Pray
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
(10-08-2019, 03:58 PM)JacafamalaRedux Wrote: How long, O Lord?  Pray

Often the tag end of the introductions I write for articles I share on my blog, but I double it. How long, O Lord, how long?
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

Well, let me clean my eyes and purify my mind with photographs from the good old days, when things like this would never happen in the sacred soil where Saint Peter spilled his blood for the Faith and gave his soul to God.

[Image: Pope%2520Leo%2520XIII%2520Leaving%2520Ca...k=vSmd76Sp]
[Image: D067_Pius1.jpg]
[Image: Mann-AUG21.jpg]
Ite ad Ioseph
[-] The following 3 users Like Ioannes_L's post:
  • Augustinian, Eric F, josh987654321
An interesting fact brought by a Brazilian traditional website:
34 million people live in the Amazon, and only 3 million of them are indigenous, in 7,5 million square km.
Why such emphasis in a region quantitatively irrelevant to the Church, when you have bigger problems such as abortion, euthanasia, unions against the nature, the grave loss of faith in former Catholic states?
Ite ad Ioseph
[-] The following 3 users Like Ioannes_L's post:
  • Augustinian, josh987654321, whitewashed_tomb