Confused about all this hubbub about Ukraine? Who wouldn't be?
Confused about all this hubbub about Ukraine? Who wouldn't be?

Well, I've had an off and on 'love affair' with Glen Beck for many years and its been mostly an 'off affair' in more recent times, but I check in on occasion because he has increasingly come around (once again) to the truth in what he says. This video is a really nice presentation on the Ukraine stuff we've seen bantered about recently. It is very confusing, the sources of information vary widely on their coverage and sound bites and snippets don't cut it on this issue at all.

So, take a few minutes (about 50) and watch Glen make more sense with a chalkboard and pictures than what MSM seems to be able to muster with scads of Computer Graphics and verbal diarrhea:

One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • josh987654321
Glenn Beck gets it wrong a lot because he doesn’t know when to keep his mouth shut. I admit that’s hard to do when your job is talking, but he should have stuck to what he knew. Because of his lack of discretion, I have a hard time listening to him very closely even when he does have something to say.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Credidi Propter's post:
  • Zedta
(10-08-2019, 12:18 PM)Zedta Wrote: Confused about all this hubbub about Ukraine?

Not really to be honest, even without watching the video yet (which I will when I get time). They are accusing Trump of that which Trump is not guilty of and instead they themselves are the ones who are guilty of it. Biden is on film bragging (what an idiot lol) about demanding the prosecutor looking into the Ukrainian Company his son sits on to be fired.

Obama's administration is as corrupt as they come and if Clinton had won with their puppet Francis in the Vatican, it would have been the perfect storm.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
[-] The following 1 user Likes josh987654321's post:
  • Zedta
The latest episode of "The Orthodox Nationalist" has a pretty good take on this.  

https://www.radioaryan.com/2019/10/the-o...e.html?m=1

Yeah I know,  it's Radio Aryan but Dr. Matthew Raphael Johnson is extremely knowledgeable about all things Russia and Ukraine so his programs are excellent.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
[-] The following 1 user Likes formerbuddhist's post:
  • Zedta
(10-10-2019, 06:54 PM)formerbuddhist Wrote: The latest episode of "The Orthodox Nationalist" has a pretty good take on this.  

https://www.radioaryan.com/2019/10/the-o...e.html?m=1

Yeah I know,  it's Radio Aryan but Dr. Matthew Raphael Johnson is extremely knowledgeable about all things Russia and Ukraine so his programs are excellent.

Darn you FB! I went and listened to his show. Now I've got another hour of good information to listen to everyday...when can I get to the water closet? Big Grin
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain