Gay People- Am I Just a Bigot?
(10-12-2019, 05:17 PM)Bombero Wrote: What solution do I propose? Quarantine camps for anyone with permanent infectious disease. They should not be able to walk around damaging others.

Wasn’t there someone, divine, who used to touch, show love to,  and heal lepers and others who were sent to live apart from society?

Quote:You didn't answer my previous question: are you a homosexual?

What does it matter if anyone here is, or isn’t, struggling with homosexual inclinations, or any other sinful tendencies for that matter? Shouldn’t we be trying to support and build up fellow Catholics who are struggling with inclinations and trying to live a faithful life, instead of tearing them down and insulting them?
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
[-] The following 3 users Like Jeeter's post:
  • Fionnchu, josh987654321, MagisterMusicae
(10-10-2019, 12:13 AM)Imperator Caesar Trump Wrote: I would say roughly 2/3rds of the priests I've ever encountered were obviously gay men. The priest who married me was extremely flamboyant. Do you all... not pick up on this? Not saying it's a good thing or anything like that, but I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here.

Well, you know what they say about 'assume'. ;)

God Bless You
[-] The following 1 user Likes josh987654321's post:
  • Imperator Caesar Trump
(10-12-2019, 09:14 PM)Melkite Wrote: Would you put heterosexuals in the same quarantine camps for having the same diseases?  Or would they be permitted to remain in society?

Yes, although I would have separate facilities for those who contracted it through no fault of their own (babies born with STD, etc.). They should not be kept in the same facilities as degenerates that got infected via drugs or sex.

(10-12-2019, 09:14 PM)Melkite Wrote: So you've lurked here for several years, seem to remember me defending homosexuals from the calumny toxic trads feel free to spread against them, but you can't remember whether I am one or not.  If you've been here long enough, you know.  If you haven't, it's none of your business.

Oh, I know. I just want you to admit it.
(10-11-2019, 07:38 PM)Bombero Wrote: Do you always respond with ad hominem fallacies or did he push a button, one that is very personal to you?

Well such a comment could go either way IMO, depends what they mean by it, because every public sin is practically a public health hazard realistically.

God Bless You
(10-11-2019, 10:17 PM)Bombero Wrote: I had a cousin, a middle-aged woman, die of AIDS after getting blood transfusion using blood from you people.

Homosexuality or not, they should always be testing blood that is donated for such things regardless of who it is, heterosexuals have been known to engage in the sin of sodomy too and also have AIDS/HIV. I would feel just as uncomfortable if it were a heterosexual who could be very promiscuous.

God Bless
(10-12-2019, 09:36 PM)Bombero Wrote: Oh, I know. I just want you to admit it.

I know.  People like you take a sick pleasure in being able to thank God that you're not like other men.
(10-12-2019, 09:43 PM)josh987654321 Wrote: [...] heterosexuals have been known to engage in the sin of sodomy too and also have AIDS/HIV.

With 66% of new HIV infections going to homos and 20% of homos being HIV positive, I think it's save to say that it's them.
(10-12-2019, 09:45 PM)Bombero Wrote: With 66% of new HIV infections going to homos and 20% of homos being HIV positive, I think it's save to say that it's them.

I don't know how accurate that is or not, but even granting this, that's still rolling the dice on the other 34% and 80% etc.

God Bless You
We should always remember IMO that Sodomy is most definitely a sin and medically very unhealthy too, that heterosexuals are also known to engage in this disgusting sin, however same sex attraction is not a sin but rather a sinful temptation, like any other temptation, and something like a man having a high pitched voice that some people are just born with is not a sin. Love the sinner hate the sin.

God Bless You
(10-12-2019, 09:43 PM)josh987654321 Wrote: [...] heterosexuals have been known to engage in the sin of sodomy too and also have AIDS/HIV.

With 66% of new HIV infections going to homos and 20% of homos being HIV positive, I think it's safe to say that it's them.