Gay People- Am I Just a Bigot?
(10-15-2019, 05:32 AM)VoxClamantis Wrote: Chill, eh?

Eh? When did you become Canadian?
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
(10-15-2019, 02:36 PM)Jeeter Wrote:
(10-15-2019, 05:32 AM)VoxClamantis Wrote: Chill, eh?

Eh?  When did you become Canadian?

Reminds me of some Canadian friends making fun of themselves who said that the name of the country came from two Canadian guys talking and trying to throw out letters that they would like to put into the country's name while an American was writing down what they said.

"So, Bob, whatcha think of a 'C', eh?"

"'CA' Okay."

"Then what about a 'N', eh?"

"NA' Sounds good."

"And I think we could have  'CD, eh?"

"'DA' Okay."

"Can you spell anything with those that sounds good?"

"Well, there's 'Canada'"

"She's a Beaut."
[-] The following 1 user Likes MagisterMusicae's post:
  • Jeeter
I’m a Newfie, no joke.
If we’re looking to find agreement on a conversation item we’ll often say “eh b’y?”
This thread is ridiculous, eh b’y?
Kiss the cod me son.
(10-15-2019, 04:15 PM)FultonFan Wrote: I’m a Newfie, no joke.
If we’re looking to find agreement on a conversation item we’ll often say “eh b’y?”
This thread is ridiculous, eh b’y?
Kiss the cod me son.

Have I got a ton of Newfie jokes! Keep an eye on the joke thread! :LOL:
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • The Tax Collector
Give me your best one here.
I’m one of those Newfies that finds Newfie jokes hilarious.
(10-15-2019, 04:58 PM)FultonFan Wrote: Give me your best one here.
I’m one of those Newfies that finds Newfie jokes hilarious.

I'll not try to duplicate most of the dialect, but you'll know it.

Pat comes to Mike and says, let's go out to the oil patch in Alberta and make lots of money.

Mike says he'd miss his boat and the ocean.

Pat says 'I've got an idea! We'll tie the boat to the top of the car. When ever you get homesick, we'll take it off, set it in a field, and you can pretend you're rowing in the bay.'

Mike agrees. They've just entered the vast wheat fields of Saskatchewan when Mike wants to row. They take the boat off the car, set in the middle of a wheat field. Both of them get in and Mike starts 'rowing'.

Suddenly a car screeches to a halt behind theirs, and a guy jumps out and starts yelling.

'Lawrd, T'underin' Jaysus, just look at you, making fools of yourselves and your Province! If I could swim, I'd come out there and kick both your arses!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 3 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • MagisterMusicae, MiserereMeiDeus, The Tax Collector
(10-13-2019, 12:59 PM)Bombero Wrote:
(10-13-2019, 12:07 AM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 10:01 PM)Bombero Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 09:43 PM)josh987654321 Wrote: [...] heterosexuals have been known to engage in the sin of sodomy too and also have AIDS/HIV.

With 66% of new HIV infections going to homos and 20% of homos being HIV positive, I think it's safe to say that it's them.

Actually, one of the largest populations of AIDS and HIV positives is in Africa, the vast majority of whom are heterosexuals who contacted it through promiscuous sex.

That's irrelevant. We're talking about homos in this country.
I suspect you'd find that Africans who have sodomized each other don't call themselves bisexual or homosexual if asked and wouldn't admit to sodomizing each other anyway.
The "LGBT" movement is evil. At my library the other day, I picked up a copy of a local "parent" magazine. On the cover is a 7-year-old "LGBT" activist, namely a poor little boy who thinks he's a girl, who has been used by his "mother" to force an agenda.

Turns out, the boy was adopted by a woman who identifies as "non-binary" and also - you won't believe the coincidence here - just to happens to work for some agency that "assists" children making gender transitions. I mean, just what are the chances? Evil.
[-] The following 2 users Like LionHippo's post:
  • antiquarian, Roger Buck
(10-09-2019, 12:41 AM)VoxClamantis Wrote: https://www.fisheaters.com/homosexuality.html

I haven't looked at this page in a long time (just like I have hardly been here at FE either) but I recall being so, SO impressed by this page. Its clarity, intelligence and sheer charity ...

(Only glancing at this thread now and saw this.)
Click to see at Amazon
[Image: charles-coulombe-120h.png]

Hear the FIRST CHAPTER on my YouTube Channel:

See my Three Books here at Amazon: viewauthor.at/RogerBuck
[-] The following 2 users Like Roger Buck's post:
  • LionHippo, The Tax Collector
(10-19-2019, 07:03 AM)Roger Buck Wrote:
(10-09-2019, 12:41 AM)VoxClamantis Wrote: https://www.fisheaters.com/homosexuality.html

I haven't looked at this page in a long time (just like I have hardly been here at FE either) but I recall being so, SO impressed by this page. Its clarity, intelligence and sheer charity ...

(Only glancing at this thread now and saw this.)

Agreed! Objective, absent of polemics, and epitomizes the cardinal virtues.
"Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?" On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."  Matthew 9:10-14