Tasting notes from my travels in American Christianity
(10-12-2019, 11:00 PM)josh987654321 Wrote: That's just the thing though, Latin is probably the least issue I have, as it's all about the reverence toward Christ's real presence in the Holy Eucharist that matters to me, I don't know Latin anyway and can only make the sign of the cross in Latin. It's the lay people as Eucharistic Ministers (always used and there are certainly no 'extraordinary' circumstances) and receiving in the hand etc treating it all like common food that is the biggest problem. Once reverence is restored back to Christ's real presence in the Holy Eucharist everything else will follow naturally.

That's why it's just a place to start. You can request those things at first as well or you can wait until you build a little insurgency of like minded people to exert greater pressure. Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good. Be strategic, like the communist infiltrators who f-worded the Church in the first place.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Imperator Caesar Trump's post:
  • josh987654321

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tasting notes from my travels in American Christianity - by Imperator Caesar Trump - 10-13-2019, 03:04 AM