Bishop Gracida condemns Bergoglio for Vatican Garden Rituals
(11-03-2019, 06:28 PM)Fionnchu Wrote: Jovan wrote up at #50 (sorry as my Kindle does not allow the proper quote protocol) about this "cow college" erstwhile theologian...

Can you explain who Ann Barnhardt is within the context of this discussion? I tried to track back through this thread but as I did not find her mentioned (at least by name), I'm confused about this. If Josh is said to hereabouts on FE have referred to her, I cannot locate in this debate any explicit mention. Thanks for the information.

She is a cattle broker with a degree in animal husbandry from Kansas State University of Agriculture and Applied Science, with no training in Latin, logic, theology, or Canon Law, who has set herself up as an expert in all four in order to declare Pope Benedict's abdication invalid. Therefore according to her, Francis is an anti-Pope and Benedict is still Pope. Of course, this requires calling Benedict a bald faced, blatant liar for his continued insistence that Francis is Pope.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • Fionnchu
(11-03-2019, 05:16 PM)MagisterMusicae Wrote: A Catholic cleric kisses very few things, and always what is sacred or holy. He never kisses his wife, since he has none.

MM, I sincerely hope that the Eastern Catholic and Ordinariate Priests who are married kiss their wives! Makes for an unhappy wife if not. :D  (OK, I admit that's an exception, but it does exist.)
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe