Fr. Thomas Weinandy on "Pope Francis and Schism"
Here's what I think....I honestly believe Francis is in on what the German Bishops want to do. He wants it. It's gonna happen the same way they got in girl altar boys and Communion in the hand. The Bishops will start the ball rolling, then it's going to spread like a virus everywhere while Francis will probably remain silent. Good cop, bad cop.

I'm guessing 80% of NO Catholics don't even know there's a Synod going on right now, and if they did most would be on board with Team Francis. The typical NO-ers will find out once the changes hit the local parish when the bishop tells them Mother Jane will be joining our parish family as Deacon and you're all invited to a meet and greet luncheon after the 11:00 itwo Sundays from now.

The Amazonian Synod and the wild statements of this Italian atheist journalist Scalfari are Francis' attempt to get rid of the trads. Sorry. That ain't gonna happen.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fr. Thomas Weinandy on "Pope Francis and Schism" - by JacafamalaRedux - 10-10-2019, 03:35 PM