Fr. Thomas Weinandy on "Pope Francis and Schism"
(10-12-2019, 11:44 AM)Florus Wrote: I've started to dislike the analogy of a schismatic church ("Conciliar Church, "Synodal Church") inside the true Church and acting like we're some pure remnant of orthodoxy. Hate to break it to you, but we (at least most of us) are in communion with these bishops, we are all in the same screwed up boat. Being in the Catholic Church has always been very messy and unpleasant.

Quote:Matthew 13: [30] Suffer both to grow until the harvest, and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers: Gather up first the cockle, and bind it into bundles to burn, but the wheat gather ye into my barn.

I think you guys need to stop belly aching and suck it up. A little complaining, yeah I get that. This Faith isn't for wimps, you know? It's a gorgeous day; go out and enjoy. Enjoy the beauty of the seasons changing. Have a glass of wine and a good steak if you can. It would do you good.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
[-] The following 3 users Like JacafamalaRedux's post:
  • Fionnchu, Florus, jovan66102

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fr. Thomas Weinandy on "Pope Francis and Schism" - by JacafamalaRedux - 10-12-2019, 11:58 AM