Prayers for lost pet dog
Asking your prayers to help us find our dog Perseus.

He escaped/went out of our house yesterday when my mom forgot to lock the gates...
Pray
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dahveed's post:
  • filiusmariae
(10-10-2019, 08:39 PM)filiusmariae Wrote: Asking your prayers to help us find our dog Perseus.

He escaped/went out of our house yesterday when my mom forgot to lock the gates...
You got 'em.  Hope you find Perseus, safe and sound.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jack89's post:
  • filiusmariae
Dog lover here....Ave x's 3 for your pup.  Pray Pray Pray

We used to have a parakeet that went by that name. Cage mate was Pegasis. The little guy keeled over one day after my husband painted the kitchen. Guess it was on account of the fumes.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
[-] The following 1 user Likes JacafamalaRedux's post:
  • filiusmariae
Thank you, all for your prayers.

Perseus was found :-) He is very hungry.

Benedicamus Domino!
[-] The following 2 users Like filiusmariae's post:
  • JacafamalaRedux, jack89
Glad you found him.  I love dogs.  Was going to pray extra for this.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
[-] The following 1 user Likes formerbuddhist's post:
  • filiusmariae
After I  scrolled down, my prayer of petition became one of thanksgiving!   Pray
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ambrosiano's post:
  • filiusmariae