Pachamama thrown into Tiber river

The spirit of St Boniface is still alive in Rome  :cool:
"Cor Jesu Rex Et Centrum Omnium Cordium, miserére nobis "

“To pray is to shed blood.” - Silouan the Athonite
[-] The following 9 users Like JosefSilouan's post:
  • Augustinian, Eric F, Ioannes_L, JacafamalaRedux, jack89, jbean, josh987654321, SeekerofChrist, whitewashed_tomb
Yeah, just saw this. Deo Gratias. It's about time somebody sent her down river!
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
[-] The following 6 users Like JacafamalaRedux's post:
  • Augustinian, Eric F, Ioannes_L, Jeeter, josh987654321, SeekerofChrist
God bless these young men
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"But thanks be to God through our Lord Jesus Christ, who has transported us out of darkness into his marvelous light when through these lights exteriorly given we are disposed to reenter the mirror of our mind in which divine realities shine forth."
-St. Bonaventure, Itinerarium
[-] The following 5 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • Eric F, Ioannes_L, JacafamalaRedux, Jeeter, josh987654321
Good.  Bye, Felicia Pachamama!

What were they doing in a church in the first place?
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
[-] The following 2 users Like Jeeter's post:
  • JacafamalaRedux, josh987654321
Not only will these guys be accused of theft and a hate crime - but pollution, as well!
Omnia et in omnibus Christus
[-] The following 1 user Likes whitewashed_tomb's post:
  • josh987654321
I'm not gonna lie, this brought a big smile to my face.

Nevertheless, it would have been better if this was a Catholic Priest. My guess is this will just increase the hardness of heart and folly of the Godless shepherds who should know better, in any case if it does just harden their hearts then they will be even easier to spot and may wake more people up. Shameful that they even had to do it.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
[-] The following 1 user Likes josh987654321's post:
  • Catherine
What a wonderful way to start my Monday morning. This man and whoever filmed him are heroes. Please God let this go viral ! At a certain website the response from posters has been overwhelmingly positive ! Right now, if I was one of Bergoglio's closest minnions, I'd be telling him "Don't talk about this, let it go, ignore it, and tell all your Bishops to talk about other things, We can do all our grovelling and butt kissing in private".
Would it be an act of apostasy if they replace the idols in the church?
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"But thanks be to God through our Lord Jesus Christ, who has transported us out of darkness into his marvelous light when through these lights exteriorly given we are disposed to reenter the mirror of our mind in which divine realities shine forth."
-St. Bonaventure, Itinerarium
[-] The following 1 user Likes Augustinian's post:
  • josh987654321
(10-21-2019, 09:53 AM)whitewashed_tomb Wrote: Not only will these guys be accused of theft and a hate crime - but pollution, as well!

And if it has to be done under the cover of night, then it will not succeed.

It reminds me of when some Nazi high command tried to assassinate Hitler, I do believe by Divine Providence Hitler survived the blast because it had to play out and Nazi Germany needed to be completely destroyed and their crimes completely uncovered, if they had succeeded in assassinating Hitler, they could have made peace and then covered up all their crimes.

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

(10-21-2019, 09:57 AM)Augustinian Wrote: Would it be an act of apostasy if they replace the idols in the church?

We will see, because hardness of heart says that they will replace them with twice as many or twice as large or twice as bad. At least it may wake some people up, really would have been good if it was a Catholic Priest who did it and not under the cover of night, but with other faithful Catholics in Rome. How could any Catholic Priest sleep at night with those idols in a Church before Christ in the Vatican?

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina: