Any good places to find statistics on Catholic stuff?
There are a couple things that interest me in particular.  One is Catholic school attendance/enrollment across the U.S.  The other is concrete data on traditionalist parish attendance and growth.  I feel like it's almost impossible to find this stuff.
The only source that I can think of for data on Catholic schools would be the National Catholic Educational Association: https://www.ncea.org/ncea/proclaim/catho..._data.aspx.  I'm not aware of much concrete data on traditionalist parishes.  I seem to recall reading on a blog or in an article that collecting data on the traditionalist movement is difficult, due in part to the decentralized and even fractured nature of the movement.  This article at 1P5 has a few statistics: https://onepeterfive.com/reality-check-latin-mass/.  Maybe the most relevant section to your question is this part: 

Quote:The Latin Mass is growing, for sure, but let’s examine the numbers to gain some perspective. CARA’s data show that there are 36,580 priests in the United States, of which 25,254 are diocesan priests, the vast majority of whom, probably greater than 95%, are saying only the N.O. Mass. By comparison, the Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter, the Institute of Christ the King, the Institute of the Good Shepherd, and the Society of Saint Pius X, the largest of the traditionalist priestly organizations, have a combined total of approximately 1,035 priests worldwide. That’s 25,254 Diocesan priests in the United States alone versus 1,035 TLM priests worldwide. In the same LiturgyGuy.com survey that examined the attitudes of TLM-attending Catholics and compared them with the attitudes of N.O. attendees, the authors note that “[TLM] Catholics attend at least 489 Sunday Masses nationwide” and “on any given Sunday, an estimated 100,000 Catholics” in the U.S. attend the Latin Mass.
"For the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries nor innovators, but traditionalists."
- Pope St. Pius X

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables."
- 2 Timothy 4:3-4

"Therefore God shall send them the operation of error, to believe lying: That all may be judged who have not believed the truth, but have consented to iniquity."
- 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
[-] The following 1 user Likes SeekerofChrist's post:
  • Imperator Caesar Trump
Most of the reliable data for Catholic Statistics can be had from CARA at Georgetown University.

A great deal of the other "data" with regard to the Latin Mass and traditional Catholicism does not meet good scientific standards for data collection, so may be an indicator, but certainly is not rigorous. 

For instance, there was a recent survey done by a priest which was circulated around Traditional circles in which he asked questions of those who attended the Latin Mass and compared it with data from other sources, but clearly the survey (even if indicative), was not rigorous. It did not look at the SSPX in the U.S. (which arguably is at least half of the traditional Catholics), and then tried to compare data from this flawed taking with other surveys. A statistician will never compare disparate surveys directly because there are a great number of factors that make each different. Even in a meta-analysis of such surveys, he will always try to account for differences in the questions or samples.

So for your first question : Catholic School Attendance/Enrollment you can look here : https://cara.georgetown.edu/frequently-r...tatistics/

That page says that in the U.S. 1.3 million children are enrolled in 5,115 Catholic Primary schools, and there an additional 2.3 million who are enrolled in Religious Education classes (Sunday School or equivalent). There are 568,760 Secondary students in 1,194 Catholic Secondary schools in the U.S. as well as 554,976 in Sunday School Secondary-level classes.

Concrete data on traditional parish growth is going to be a nightmare to come by because what is a "traditional parish"? What about a local parish that has a Latin Mass once a month? once a week on a Tuesday night? Do you count the FSSP? SSPX? Sedevacantists? And then do each of these have good statistics? How much growth does one attribute to the starting of a monthly Latin Mass at a parish versus replacing Fr Robert "Just call me Bob" MacGillicuddy who likes sand in the fonts during Lent and preaches about Social Justice with Fr Jordan Smith who burned all the burlap vestments and bought a bunch of Gamarelli stuff to replace it and preaches from the Roman Catechism?

In short, the latter category is never going to have solid data because the the terms of definition are so poor, and there is a clear way of attributing growth in many cases.
[-] The following 3 users Like MagisterMusicae's post:
  • Imperator Caesar Trump, mpk1987, The Tax Collector
Thanks guys! Will be looking into this once I get a couple days off
Wow the statistics on students in Catholic schools are much bleaker than I thought for the Vatican.  The number of students in Catholic high schools dropped from 1 million in 1970 to 569K in 2018.  During that time the US population increased from 200M to 330M.  So .5% of the population attended Catholic high schools in 1970 and now .17% do.  Elementary schools saw a drop from 3.4M to 1.3M, 1.7% to .3%!

I don't think I'm wrong to associate school attendance with cultural Catholicism.  So this supports my own observations from my last NO experience that any sort of cultural milieu has dried up just in the time I've been gone.  It's hard to quantify the "feeling" of a substantive culture existing, but a decline of 1/3rd kinda seems about right for what I observed at my home parish over the decades I've been alive.
Statistics are way overrated anyway. You know what they say, statistics are used the same way a drunkard uses a lamp-post, for support, rather than illumination.

If it's high let us think it's low, thus we pray and work harder, if it's growing let us think it's shrinking. Those who consider themselves weak strengthen themselves, the strong however have no need for strengthening themselves.

Statistics give people a false sense of security or vice versa, they easily mislead people. Clinton was a sure thing in 2016 and Constantine the Great was outnumbered.

God Bless You