I am Cristeros!
I am Cristeros,” a play on “I am Spartacus,” has become a Twitter meme.
In a climactic scene in the 1960 film Spartacus, a group of escaped slaves who have been recaptured by the Romans are told they will receive mercy if they identify their leader, Spartacus. As the leader stands up to give himself up, he is joined by all the slaves in an act of solidarity, each proclaiming himself to be Spartacus and all thus showing themselves to willingly share in their leader’s fate of capital punishment.
Catholic Twitter user Deacon Nick Donnelly of England tweeted that if the group behind the Amazon Synod wants to “identify” the Pachamama-destroyers, then “I am Cristeros.”
“Edward Pentin reports on EWTN Vatican that REPAM, the group behind the Amazon Synod intend to take action against the Cristeros heroes who tossed the idols into the Tiber. They are seeking to identify them,” he wrote. “I am Cristeros.” https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/cathol...into-tiber

https://twitter.com/search?q=%22I%20am%20Cristeros%22&src=typed_query&f=live

I plan to confess right now !
[-] The following 3 users Like Eric F's post:
  • antiquarian, Sacred Heart lover, tonyjohnston1970
I did it. I am Christeros.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
[-] The following 5 users Like JacafamalaRedux's post:
  • antiquarian, Eric F, jovan66102, Sacred Heart lover, tonyjohnston1970
(10-23-2019, 08:42 AM)JacafamalaRedux Wrote: I did it. I am Christeros.

Thank you. I confessed at several Vatican sites.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eric F's post:
  • tonyjohnston1970
(10-23-2019, 12:17 PM)Eric F Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 08:42 AM)JacafamalaRedux Wrote: I did it. I am Christeros.

Thank you. I confessed at several Vatican sites.

Thanks for the reminder. I confessed to @Pontifex, to Antonio Spadaro, and to Austen Ivereigh. I was going to confess to Tommy Rosica too, but he's either blocked me or deleted his Twitter account.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 2 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • Eric F, tonyjohnston1970
I most certainly did this crime, I am Cristeros!!!
(10-24-2019, 11:31 AM)tonyjohnston1970 Wrote: I most certainly did this crime, I am Cristeros!!!

I just finished confessing to all 27 offices of the US Catholic Bishops Conference.