Pachamamas Recovered From the Tiber...
Even Wikipedia describes Pachamama as a goddess.  Earth/time goddess.  Mother Earth-type figure.  Fertility goddess.  A worshiped deity, both ancient and modern worship.  Pachamama even has a pagan feast day.
Are they trying to turn Pachamama into Our Lady, I don't know.  But paganism she is.
Quote:Are they trying to turn Pachamama into Our Lady, I don't know.
Nope, the Vatican has denied three times that it is Our Lady. It is literally, beyond any doubt whatsoever, a pagan idol.

If Francis puts these idols into liturgical use during mass on the Feast of Christ the King, after having been repeated admonished, it will be nothing less than an act of blasphemy, sacrilege, and apostasy. He will also have had full knowledge, and deliberately consented to this. I fail to see how he could possibly NOT incur automatic excommunication under those circumstances. And if he does incur such an excommunication, it will mean that even if he was validly elected Pope, he will fall from the office automatically and we will be in sedevacante.

Perhaps someone more knowledgeable of canon law can enlighten us on this point, but it seems that given the conditions, if he goes through with this, he will be severed from the Church and cease to be Pope. Assuming he ever was.
[-] The following 2 users Like 1Faith's post:
  • Augustinian, josh987654321
(10-25-2019, 04:59 PM)Augustinian Wrote: I mean, how can he possibly be lawyered out of this?

Will be interesting to see what they come up with, I'll be sure to stop by CAF for a quick look to see the latest bs his apologists come up with lol. It's laugh or cry.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You
[-] The following 2 users Like josh987654321's post:
  • Augustinian, Ioannes_L
(10-25-2019, 04:27 PM)1Faith Wrote: While these people, God help their souls, commit sacrilege and idolatry in Rome on the Feast of Christ the King, I will be attending a Pontifical Solemn High Mass here in Detroit celebrated by Cardinal Burke. I sincerely hope he has some words for us as regards this chaos in his homily...

Sent from my SM-J260T1 using Tapatalk

Pray for him, and for his acceptance and friendship with the SSPX.
Sadly Cardinal Burke is against the Society, and this only serves the modernists who always seek our disunion and mutual mistrust, for they fear the day we traditionals, clergy and laity, stand together as one.
Ite ad Ioseph
[-] The following 3 users Like Ioannes_L's post:
  • Augustinian, JacafamalaRedux, josh987654321
Quote:Sadly Cardinal Burke is against the Society
I honestly think he'll come around on that. I did. I thought the SSPX was wrong to operate independently of the hierarchy at first, and I doubted their having supplied jurisdiction. I think that has been his train of thought as well, and I understand it.

But if it isn't clear to him at this point that we are in a genuine, bona fide state of emergency, I dont know what will convince him. I could come to no other conclusion then that Archbishop Lefebvre was right, and supplied jurisdiction is a reality in these terrible and even apocalyptic times.

But we do need to support the VERY few remaining orthodox bishops left in the Church.

[-] The following 3 users Like 1Faith's post:
  • Augustinian, Ioannes_L, JacafamalaRedux
(10-25-2019, 05:43 PM)1Faith Wrote: If Francis puts these idols into liturgical use during mass on the Feast of Christ the King,....

It won't be Christ the King for him. In the NO, the totally bowdlerised and emasculated Feast is kept on the last Sunday of the Liturgical Year, 24 November this year.

Ya know, it would be 'unœcumenical' to a) have a feast that claims,

Quote:His empire extends not only over Catholic nations and those who, having been duly washed in the waters of holy baptism, belong of right to the Church, although erroneous opinions keep them astray, or dissent from her teaching cuts them off from her care; it comprises also all those who are deprived of the Christian faith, so that the whole human race is most truly under the power of Jesus Christ.

as Pope Leo XIII said in Annum Sacrum, and,
Quote: ...(A)s long as individuals and states refused to submit to the rule of our Savior, there would be no really hopeful prospect of a lasting peace among nations.

As Pope Pius XI said in Ubi arcano Dei consilio, and b) to keep it on the same Sunday that the heretics celebrate their break with Christ and His Church on Deformation Sunday!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • Augustinian
Quote:It won't be Christ the King for him. In the NO, the totally bowdlerised and emasculated Feast is kept on the last Sunday of the Liturgical Year, 24 November this year.
Wow....that's terrible. I guess I'm very blessed to be completely ignorant of the Novus Ordo.

[-] The following 1 user Likes 1Faith's post:
  • jovan66102
(10-25-2019, 10:51 PM)1Faith Wrote:
Quote:It won't be Christ the King for him. In the NO, the totally bowdlerised and emasculated Feast is kept on the last Sunday of the Liturgical Year, 24 November this year.
Wow....that's terrible. I guess I'm very blessed to be completely ignorant of the Novus Ordo.

I'll be posting a lengthy post about the differences in the Feast when I get back from Denton on Sunday. Now, if I can just get a ride to the TLM on the NO Feast, so I don't have to sit through that farce (The Propers! Not the Mass!).
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
(10-25-2019, 03:41 PM)1Faith Wrote: This is so sad. The Pachamamas have been recovered from the Tiber river, and Pope Francis himself has ADMITTED to these being 'Pachamama' statues. He even suggests they will be displayed at the closing mass on THE FEAST OF CHRIST THE KING!

Kyrie Eleison!

"Pope Francis has called the carved wooden statues at the center of an idolatry scandal in the Vatican “Pachamama statues,” confirming suspicions that the statues were idols of the Incan fertility goddess."

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pope-c...rom-church

My brother and his civil wife honeymooned in Mexico.  When they came back, they sent me a small bone idol as a gift.  It was really beautifully made, but I smashed that little mofo with an eight pound sledge and tossed the broken pieces into a river near my farm.  It seems that the vigilantes should have done the same with the pachamamas before interring them in the Tiber.
[-] The following 4 users Like yablabo's post:
  • Augustinian, JacafamalaRedux, jovan66102, SeeTheLight
(10-25-2019, 10:32 PM)1Faith Wrote: But we do need to support the VERY few remaining orthodox bishops left in the Church.

Not just the bishops, but all decent men and women present in the Church.
Ite ad Ioseph