Is a schism coming soon?
(10-25-2019, 09:55 PM)Ioannes_L Wrote: I will stand in the boat of Peter, for regardless the captain and commanders, it's the only one who grants safety and salvation.

True, but we also must be aware that this captain and commander (if he was validly elected) has gone rogue. I guess we just stay in the boat, defy the rogue Captain and Commander, pray and wait and see what happens.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You
For sure the Catholic church has a schism coming soon. The division of the church has been prophesied and ominous signs are there for all to see
(10-25-2019, 10:06 PM)josh987654321 Wrote:
(10-25-2019, 09:55 PM)Ioannes_L Wrote: I will stand in the boat of Peter, for regardless the captain and commanders, it's the only one who grants safety and salvation.

True, but we also must be aware that this captain and commander (if he was validly elected) has gone rogue. I guess we just stay in the boat, defy the rogue Captain and Commander, pray and wait and see what happens.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You

I do believe he was validly elected, and I know that many in the command of Peter's boat, and even some passengers, have serious problems. Even so, they are the ones who guide the boat.
Our Lord Jesus Christ will never abandon His Church.
Ite ad Ioseph
[-] The following 2 users Like Ioannes_L's post:
  • HailGilbert, jovan66102
If it is married priests he, and they, want, we already have a few.  It is possible that already married converts can become priests.  So the problem is not married priests, which I don't believe is a problem anyways.  If you are losing your church in the Amazon, the problem is lack of missionaries and their support system, not marriage.
Maybe I haven't been paying attention, but I don't remember the last time mission work/spreading the Gospel was mentioned in Church, or in the church bulletin, or online.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaryTN's post:
  • Fionnchu
(10-26-2019, 06:18 PM)MaryTN Wrote: If it is married priests he, and they, want, we already have a few.  It is possible that already married converts can become priests.  So the problem is not married priests, which I don't believe is a problem anyways.  If you are losing your church in the Amazon, the problem is lack of missionaries and their support system, not marriage.

It's not a lack of 'missionaries'. The problem is that most of them are like the Synod Bishop who BRAGS that in 50 years as a 'missionary', he has never baptised an indigenous person, man or woman, child or adult. So what's he been doing? Spreading communism, not the Gospel.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 3 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • antiquarian, Fionnchu, JacafamalaRedux
(10-25-2019, 04:51 PM)AllSeasons Wrote: If so, how will you decide which one to go with?

Is schism coming? Yeah, I think we're already there.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JacafamalaRedux's post:
  • jovan66102
Honestly, anything that makes the lines clear is fine with me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Florus's post:
  • Markie Boy
At least some Bishops had pretty strong language for the Amazonian Synod.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eric F's post:
  • jovan66102
We functionally are having a schism in many places. The clear thinking are tired of the liberal modernists. We are not in fellowship, even under the same roof.