Demonic Sacrilege In Vatican Gardens
To the applause of the congregation, the bishop added, nearly shouting: “Pachamama is not and never will be the Virgin Mary. To say that this statue represents the Virgin is a lie. She is not Our Lady of the Amazon because the only Lady of the Amazon is Mary of Nazareth. Let’s not create syncretistic mixtures. All of that is impossible: the Mother of God is the Queen of Heaven and earth.”   

“The invocation of the statues before which even some religious bowed at the Vatican (and I won’t mention which congregation they belong) is an invocation of a mythical power, of Mother Earth, from which they ask blessings or make gestures of gratitude. These are scandalous demonic sacrileges, especially for the little ones who are not able to discern,” he added later in the homily. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/demoni...ama-ritual

I'd never heard of this Bishop before this month. He sounds pretty good !
[-] The following 2 users Like Eric F's post:
  • antiquarian, JacafamalaRedux
Good article.  I am very grateful this Bishop spoke out.  I hope he continues to do so.  Our Bishops in the US and elsewhere should be doing the same.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaryTN's post:
  • antiquarian