Italian bishops publish a pachamama prayer
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/italia...al-booklet

The title pretty much says it all.

So at what point do I get to make burned offerings to Tow Mater and Lightning McQueen?
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
If you read the article, note that this piece of filth was published BEFORE the Sin-od, so they already knew that paganism was the aim of the whole sham!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • antiquarian
(10-30-2019, 03:56 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: If you read the article, note that this piece of filth was published BEFORE the Sin-od, so they already knew that paganism was the aim of the whole sham!

Yep, I saw that. Madness, I tells ya! Madness that will lead souls astray.

Lord, have mercy!
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
So it is apostasy then.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
[-] The following 1 user Likes Augustinian's post:
  • piscis
Its beginning to look like the ‘smoke of satan’ in the church is about to burst into flames.
In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph.
Are any of the US bishops speaking out on this?!
(10-31-2019, 05:12 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: Are any of the US bishops speaking out on this?!

Its ominously quite at the moment.
In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph.
(10-30-2019, 02:21 PM)Jeeter Wrote: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/italia...al-booklet

The title pretty much says it all.  

So at what point do I get to make burned offerings to Tow Mater and Lightning McQueen?

The apostasy will begin at the top.

I pray that the Holy Father will consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Our Lady.