An Act of Reparation...
...for Blasphemies, Outrages, Irreverence and Calumnies Against the Blessed Sacrament, the Immaculate Mother and the Holy Catholic Church.

H/T to In Lumine Fidei

O Jesus, Son of the living God, my Saviour and Redeemer, behold us prostrate at your feet. We beg pardon, and make this act of reparation for all the blasphemies uttered against your holy Name, for all the outrages committed against you in the most holy Sacrament of the altar, for all irreverence shown to your most blessed and immaculate Mother, and for all the calumnies spoken against your spouse, our holy Mother, the Catholic Church.

O Jesus who said "whatever you ask the Father in my Name, that I will do", we pray and beseech you for our brethren who are living in danger of sin, that you would preserve them from the seductions of apostasy. Save them who stand over the abyss; give them light and knowledge of the truth, power and strength in the conflict against evil, and perseverance in faith and active charity.

And therefore, most merciful Jesus, we pray to the Father in your Name, with whom you live and reign, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, world without end. Amen.

The Raccolta (1910).
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 5 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • antiquarian, HailGilbert, Ioannes_L, MyLady, redneckpride4ever
(11-01-2019, 02:17 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: ...for Blasphemies, Outrages, Irreverence and Calumnies Against the Blessed Sacrament, the Immaculate Mother and the Holy Catholic Church.

H/T to In Lumine Fidei

O Jesus, Son of the living God, my Saviour and Redeemer, behold us prostrate at your feet. We beg pardon, and make this act of reparation for all the blasphemies uttered against your holy Name, for all the outrages committed against you in the most holy Sacrament of the altar, for all irreverence shown to your most blessed and immaculate Mother, and for all the calumnies spoken against your spouse, our holy Mother, the Catholic Church.

O Jesus who said "whatever you ask the Father in my Name, that I will do", we pray and beseech you for our brethren who are living in danger of sin, that you would preserve them from the seductions of apostasy. Save them who stand over the abyss; give them light and knowledge of the truth, power and strength in the conflict against evil, and perseverance in faith and active charity.

And therefore, most merciful Jesus, we pray to the Father in your Name, with whom you live and reign, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, world without end. Amen.

The Raccolta (1910).

On the theme of Acts of Reparation for the attacks against holy mother church, a day of prayer and reparation has been announced by the Superior General of the SSPX.

SSPX Communique - Reparations

Quote:In response to these events, we call on all members of the Society, including Third Order members, to observe a day of prayer and reparation, because we cannot remain indifferent to such attacks on the holiness of Holy Mother the Church. We ask that a fast be observed in all our houses on Saturday, November 9th. We invite all the faithful to the same and we also encourage children to offer prayers and sacrifices.

On Sunday, November 10th, 2019, each priest of the Society will celebrate a Mass of reparation, and in each chapel, the Litanies of the Saints, taken from the liturgy of the Rogations, will be sung or recited to ask God to protect His Church and to spare it from the punishments that such acts cannot fail to draw down upon it. We urge all priest friends, as well as all Catholics who love the Church, to do the same.
"Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?" On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."  Matthew 9:10-14
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Tax Collector's post:
  • Ioannes_L