Anyone Have Bishop Schneider's New Book ?
I've been hearing about it https://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2019/1...iders.html and was wondering if anyone has it yet.
(11-02-2019, 09:11 PM)Eric F Wrote: I've been hearing about it https://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2019/1...iders.html and was wondering if anyone has it yet.

I'm on page 56.  I just finished reading about Bishop Schneider's childhood, journey into the priesthood, and how he got to be where he is now.  It's in an interview format, but quite fascinating.
I have it. I'm on page 62. It's very good. I am more impressed than ever by him.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
Wish they had it on audible...would love to listen since I can't read for long.   Please share some of the good stories. :)

"Confidence and Joy in the midst of crisis!"

"The Church is going through Golgotha.  This is no time to abandon her.  The Church is bigger than the Pope."

--Bishop Athanasius Schneider

A must listen:

(11-04-2019, 03:02 AM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: Wish they had it on audible...would love to listen since I can't read for long.   Please share some of the good stories. :)

"Confidence and Joy in the midst of crisis!"

"The Church is going through Golgotha.  This is no time to abandon her.  The Church is bigger than the Pope."

--Bishop Athanasius Schneider

A must listen:

Excellent interview, thanks for posting !
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eric F's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover
Some brilliant excerpts from the interview.

This “doctrinal relativism, doctrinal ambiguity” he states, can already be found “partly in some expressions of the Second Vatican Council.”

Here, Bishop Schneider refers to the Council's claim that “we adore, together with the Muslims, the one God.” 

In the Council's Dogmatic Constitution Lumen Gentium (16), the Council Fathers state: “But the plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator.  In the first place amongst these there are the Muslims, who, professing to hold the faith of Abraham, along with us adore the one and merciful God, who on the last day will judge mankind.”

Bishop Schneider comments in this November 2 interview on this conciliar teaching with these words: “you have no right to choose idolatry, you have no right to offend God,” through “idolatry or through blasphemy.”

He also explains that Freemasonry is intrinsically “anti-supernaturalism,” “anti-Revelation.” The Modernists were “contaminated” by this “way of thinking.”
“Since then,” Bishop Schneider explains, “the Modernist movement in the Church penetrated ever more.” They “reached their peak at the Second Vatican Council, because they used this Church assembly as a tool to promote ever more their relativistic, anthropocentristic, naturalistic theories in the theology, in the liturgy, in the [pastoral] life of the Church.” 
After the Second Vatican Council, according to Bishop Schneider, in addition to the Modernists, there were also some “true members of Freemasonry” who got “high-ranking positions in the Church.” Asked by Mr. Matt about Annibale Bugnini – the architect of the Novus Ordo Mass – Schneider responds: “Yes, and others.” He mentions that some Freemasons might have been among the bishops, cardinals, “and even nuncios.” They “of course, helped the Modernist clergy,” even if these clergymen were not themselves Freemasonic, and they thus “promoted them to high positions of the Church.” https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/bisho...ii-council
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eric F's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover