Neocon Ben Shapiro Called Out for His Blasphemy Against Jesus
Jesus is not a common criminal:

Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
[-] The following 2 users Like Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • Augustinian, Some Guy
I see where the guy asking the question, Vincent James from the Red Elephant YouTube Channel, is coming from.

I happen to like Matt Walsh's show, but he failed to answer Vincent's question. He could have come up with a better answer than that.
Quote:Neocon

That's a funny way to spell Jew
[-] The following 2 users Like Imperator Caesar Trump's post:
  • Augustinian, Some Guy
Shapiro is the human equivalent of a submachine gun, he sprays off a lot of facts and statics without a ton of precision and then expects his opponent to answer every point.

I don't dislike Shapiro personally, but I don't like his Talmudism.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

'Vanity of vanities, said Ecclesiastes: vanity of vanities, and all is vanity.' - Ecclesiastes 1:2

My blog: https://slavetothesacredhe.art.blog/
[-] The following 1 user Likes Augustinian's post:
  • HailGilbert
Well it's a good start.  We need more of this.

I had a doctor blaspheme Jesus' name as a swear word and I didn't correct him.

Had another doctor do it recently and I was unprepared and didn't know what to say exactly so I didn't call her on it at the time but wrote a message to her after the appointment.

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
(11-06-2019, 09:25 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: Well it's a good start.  We need more of this.

Had another doctor do it recently and I was unprepared and didn't know what to say exactly so I didn't call her on it at the time but wrote a message to her after the appointment.
I usually say "have mercy on us" under my breath to reclaim God's glory. Other times I am more forward.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

'Vanity of vanities, said Ecclesiastes: vanity of vanities, and all is vanity.' - Ecclesiastes 1:2

[-] The following 1 user Likes Augustinian's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover
(11-06-2019, 09:29 PM)Augustinian Wrote:
(11-06-2019, 09:25 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: Well it's a good start.  We need more of this.

I usually say "have mercy on us" under my breath to reclaim God's glory. Other times I am more forward.

Yes, I said a prayer to myself on each occasion, but I'm dedicating myself to speaking out more.

The Muslims do.  The Jews do.  Why not us?

As a woman, I've practiced how to say, "Ohhh, that hurts me.  Please don't say that."  So it's sweet but get's the point across.

Guys would need another approach.

-Our Lady of La Salette

(11-06-2019, 09:33 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote:
(11-06-2019, 09:29 PM)Augustinian Wrote:
(11-06-2019, 09:25 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: Well it's a good start.  We need more of this.

Yes, I said a prayer to myself on each occasion, but I'm dedicating myself to speaking out more.

The Muslims do.  The Jews do.  Why not us?

As a woman, I've practiced how to say, "Ohhh, that hurts me.  Please don't say that."  So it's sweet but get's the point across.

Guys would need another approach.
I mean, give me a couple shots of whiskey and I'll call it outright. I did that recently when I called my wife a "blasphemer" when we were with some friends and they stopped and asked me about it.

Quote:Augustinian:  I mean, give me a couple shots of whiskey and I'll call it outright. I did that recently when I called my wife a "blasphemer" when we were with some friends and they stopped and asked me about it.[Image: emoji23.png]

LOL   LOL
Um.....okay, well that's a start.
Now just graduate to not correcting your dear bride in front of others and getting your courage up without the alcohol. Sticking tongue out at you

-Our Lady of La Salette

I can see both sides to what happened there.

The question and response both could've been a little better IMO. I would just want to know what he thought about that comment and whether he had mentioned it to Ben Shapiro or tried to educate Ben Shapiro a little on the subject.

Pontius Pilate wanted to set Him free and said that he found no charge against Him, so He was not crucified for starting a rebellion against the Romans.

We also don't have blasphemy laws, if someone blasphemes Our Lord I make sure not to laugh in whatever joking context it was in and immediately say to myself "Blessed be thy name." and if it's someone close I'll probably say something to them about it.

God Bless
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)