Why Are They Pushing Transex? The Divine Androgyne
So like most people I've wondered why government officials have been pushing so hard on the tranny thing for children.  Why would the president of the United States (Obama) have nothing better to do than push for unisex bathrooms?  Why all the gender spectrum stuff?

Well, this guy explains the religion of the Divine Androgyne which has infiltrated all the major facets of public life.

This is upsetting stuff, but we need to know it and share it with others.  I brought it up on a thread about two years ago and I don't think people were ready for it, but so much more has happened to open our eyes since then.

This is just for starters...check out all of his videos to get the big picture.

Quote:***ETA Note:  The guy is virulently anti-Catholic. He speaks a lot of how Mary is just an adaptation of the Astarte or Inanna cult.  Theosophy includes "Mary" and "Jesus" as one of the ascended masters so that's another thing to know when discerning false prophets.

Be not afraid.  We know has this all ends!  Come Lord Jesus, come.  Mary, protect us and our families under your mantle.

Vox has a great essay on the Noahide Laws you may want to read before viewing these.  It's no joke.

Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
[-] The following 4 users Like Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • Augustinian, Imperator Caesar Trump, Some Guy, Zedta
Quite fascinating and now I have another subject to begin study on. It is a facet of Masonic lore I had not gone into, but it seems I must explore now.

Indeed, if one is the be well armed, one must know one's enemy!
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
I am a big fan of the YouTube channel, thescariestmovieever. The guy on there has a ton of knowledge of occult symbolism, and while he is some sort of Protestant, he has a lot of good insights into what he calls the "Beast System." A term which I have since begun to utilize to refer to the underlying spiritual ground uniting all of these occult societies like Freemasonry, Jewish elites, globalists, etc., etc.

I firmly believe that the agenda is a push for a sexless, transhumanist hivemind which will ultimately give rise to Antichrist as the "perfected" transhuman demigod.

Edit: I've gotta say, that Transpocalypse Now guy is virulently anti-Catholic. He speaks a lot of how Mary is just an adaptation of the Astarte or Inanna cult.

"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

'Vanity of vanities, said Ecclesiastes: vanity of vanities, and all is vanity.' - Ecclesiastes 1:2

My blog: https://slavetothesacredhe.art.blog/
[-] The following 2 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover, Zedta
Quote:Augustinian
I've gotta say, that Transpocalypse Now guy is virulently anti-Catholic. He speaks a lot of how Mary is just an adaptation of the Astarte or Inanna cult.

Yes!  Thanks for pointing that out.  I meant to note that and will edit my post to include that warning.

The thing is Theosophy includes "Mary" and "Jesus" as one of the ascended masters so that's another thing to know when discerning false prophets.

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • Augustinian
Quote:Augustinian:  I firmly believe that the agenda is a push for a sexless, transhumanist hivemind which will ultimately give rise to Antichrist as the "perfected" transhuman demigod.

I agree that is probably the final goal.

In the meantime, we've been watching movies and tv programs with trannies, watching trannies in sports, voting for trannies, trusting trannies to run our governments our whole entire lives!

The feminist agenda, the gay rights agenda, all of that were just stepping stones to the final destination of the tranny agenda.  This is why they are teaching it in the schools at a young age now.  They want that generation to grow up seeing and believing it's what is normal.

We need to learn how to identify them.  It's by the skull and bones, hence the name of the famous club at Yale which Bush Sr., Jr., and Jeb, William F. Buckley,  John Kerry and other famous men belonged.  

Some bones they can change and some they can't.

With some it's just so obvious but we were too polite to think anything other than, "Well, that's a kind of ugly woman."

For example:

Vice President Nelson Rockefeller's "wife" Happy.

or Chuck Schumer's wife.

But they've really improved their deception skills.

If you think you can spot a tranny, think again:

Some historical trannies in power:

I don't know what we can do, but voting for them makes us complicit to their deception in their minds.  This isn't a liberal/conservative, or left/right thing.  That's a false paradigm.  It's on both sides and has been for ages.  

In their religion, because of karma, they have to tell us what they are doing by giving hints or telling us while joking and they remain "hidden in plain sight" and if we don't fight back or do anything about it then well, we were warned and we gave consent.

But the first step to solving any problem is to recognize the problem exists!

I was ridiculed last time for bringing this up, and that's how they've gotten away with it for so long, but now there's so much evidence of their deception and their plan you have to really stick your head in the sand to not see it.

We need to wake up and wake others up as well.

-Our Lady of La Salette

Glad to to see KJ's channel get some play around here.  He's been around on YouTube for about 10 years at least,  and has some of the wildest, creepiest stuff you can imagine but it's well researched and not mainstream.  He's definitely no friend of Catholicism though, so if you're one to be offended by that don't watch him.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
[-] The following 2 users Like formerbuddhist's post:
  • Augustinian, Zedta
(11-08-2019, 05:24 AM)formerbuddhist Wrote: Glad to to see KJ's channel get some play around here.  He's been around on YouTube for about 10 years at least,  and has some of the wildest, creepiest stuff you can imagine but it's well researched and not mainstream.  He's definitely no friend of Catholicism though, so if you're one to be offended by that don't watch him.
While he isn't a friend of Catholicism, he isn't an enemy either. I have yet to hear him explicitly deride the Church outside of referring to our icons/statues as "idols." And I appreciate that about him. Plus, a lot of his content is extremely eye-opening.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

'Vanity of vanities, said Ecclesiastes: vanity of vanities, and all is vanity.' - Ecclesiastes 1:2

[-] The following 2 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • formerbuddhist, Zedta
(11-08-2019, 11:23 AM)Augustinian Wrote:
(11-08-2019, 05:24 AM)formerbuddhist Wrote: Glad to to see KJ's channel get some play around here.  He's been around on YouTube for about 10 years at least,  and has some of the wildest, creepiest stuff you can imagine but it's well researched and not mainstream.  He's definitely no friend of Catholicism though, so if you're one to be offended by that don't watch him.
While he isn't a friend of Catholicism, he isn't an enemy either. I have yet to hear him explicitly deride the Church outside of referring to our icons/statues as "idols." And I appreciate that about him. Plus, a lot of his content is extremely eye-opening.

True.  KJ is pretty eye opening. I've binge watched almost everything on his channel at some point.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
[-] The following 1 user Likes formerbuddhist's post:
  • Augustinian
(11-08-2019, 03:33 PM)formerbuddhist Wrote:
(11-08-2019, 11:23 AM)Augustinian Wrote:

True.  KJ is pretty eye opening. I've binge watched almost everything on his channel at some point.
I'm in the process of binge-watching his stuff right now.

Sacred Heart lover
Some historical trannies in power:

Clearly perverted agendas are afoot in the world — however this video is chock full of false allegations. What scientific or actual proof does the creator of that video have to make these blatant statements? The “bones” etc. prove exactly nothing. There are always not-very-feminine females and not-very-masculine males. Does not make them transgender.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Margaret-Mary's post:
  • jovan66102