Why Are They Pushing Transex? The Divine Androgyne
(11-12-2019, 09:20 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote:
(11-12-2019, 09:09 PM)Blind Horus Wrote:
(11-12-2019, 08:08 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: The true meaning of alchemy and the philosopher's 

Check out conrad beissel and the ephrata cloister since you're so insistent

Huh

The 'woke' playbook?

"all the awakened male will and in this way the restoration of all things would have come."

http://www.esoteric.msu.edu/Alchemy.html

Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
(11-12-2019, 10:21 PM)Blind Horus Wrote: The 'woke' playbook?

"all the awakened male will and in this way the restoration of all things would have come."

Same crap, different sect, different century, different country...over and over.

Well, the only thing I'm insistent upon is alerting everyone to what's hidden in plain sight and what's behind the curtain so we aren't deceived.  I really don't want to learn any more than I have to.
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
(11-12-2019, 11:24 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote:
(11-12-2019, 10:21 PM)Blind Horus Wrote: The 'woke' playbook?

Same crap, different sect, different century, different country...over and over.

Well, the only thing I'm insistent upon is alerting everyone to what's hidden in plain sight and what's behind the curtain so we aren't deceived.  I really don't want to learn any more than I have to.

It is the same old same old and a good reason to leave the world behind. I'll give ya this though, Sacred Heart, you know your stuff, and I must admit that now when I run across 'certain things' I find myself viewing it through your len.  

Happy trails

[-] The following 1 user Likes Blind Horus's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover
Okay, so today we will look at Lillith, succubus and "first wife" of Adam according to the Jewish medieval text the Alphabet of Ben Sirach.  (I think it's interesting that Google's parent company is now called Alphabet. )

But first I want to reiterate something I think is really very important to understand here.

The occult religion of the elite sees Lucifer as the light bearer who appeared to offer help to androgynous man who was so unfairly divided into two and made to obey mean 'ol God.  

He is man's friend in their version who will make you become like God (who is androgyne in their mind).  The drag queen in the second video explains this. 

In order to bring about their "messiah", the anti-christ, they need for everyone to become good or evil and they're shooting for evil of course.  So they want us to all become like gods.  In other words, we all need to be androgynes.

Just like Satan, they can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink so they have to trick us into giving consent to their evil plan.

They want and need our consent!

Well, just like MaryTN, I too received a form to fill out at the doctor's office recently and it requested for me to identify where I see myself on the "gender spectrum".  I left it blank.

Here's the thing:

If we consent to the belief that we are on the far left or far right of the "gender spectrum", then we are consenting to actually being an androgyne!

This is why they are teaching preschoolers and kindergartners that gender is just a spectrum!

We must reject the "gender spectrum" outright as anti-science and antichrist!

We can't let children fall for the trick of "identifying as male" or "identifying as female".

If there is a "gender spectrum" then we all become androgynes and we all become "like gods".

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle!
Holy Spirit, give us eyes to see!

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
(11-07-2019, 10:29 AM)Zedta Wrote: Quite fascinating and now I have another subject to begin study on. It is a facet of Masonic lore I had not gone into, but it seems I must explore now.

Indeed, if one is the be well armed, one must know one's enemy!
Glad to see I'm not the only one taking this approach. Reading Manly P Hall right now, and it's almost insane how much information he gives you regarding the perspective of the mystery cults.

I realized recently that the reason why the Freemasons, Illuminati, and other esoteric secret societies hate the Church is because Christ made all things that were previously esoteric exoteric through His own acts and words, and not only revealed them but brought them to fulfillment. Just look at the 'goddess' Isis; Hall dedicated a chapter to her in Secret Teachings of All Ages, and made a point about her 'inspiring' the legends of Mary, when in reality, Isis was merely a clouded prefigurement of what would be made manifest in Mary. Yet these esoteric guys are so high on their knowledge that they don't stop to consider that they've been fed disinformation and the Truth is in their enemy.

So I think it's definitely worth reading these things so that we can understand our enemy.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

'Vanity of vanities, said Ecclesiastes: vanity of vanities, and all is vanity.' - Ecclesiastes 1:2

My blog: https://slavetothesacredhe.art.blog/
Wedding group photograph on the occasion of the marriage of Lady Elizabeth Bowes-Lyons (later Duchess of York, Queen Elizabeth and the Queen Mother) to Albert, Duke of York on 26th April, 1923 at Westminster Abbey ... . The couple pose with their eight bridesmaids. 

Okay Folks, please don't tell me that you can't see that these are a group of men in dresses. sad

Except for the groom.

Or maybe you need new glasses. :/

[Image: mev-10470698.webp]

-Our Lady of La Salette

(Yesterday, 02:20 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: Wedding group photograph on the occasion of the marriage of Lady Elizabeth Bowes-Lyons (later Duchess of York, Queen Elizabeth and the Queen Mother) to Albert, Duke of York on 26th April, 1923 at Westminster Abbey ... . The couple pose with their eight bridesmaids. 

Okay Folks, please don't tell me that you can't see that these are a group of men in dresses. sad

Except for the groom.

I just see a lot of homely women.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

'Vanity of vanities, said Ecclesiastes: vanity of vanities, and all is vanity.' - Ecclesiastes 1:2

My blog: https://slavetothesacredhe.art.blog/
(8 hours ago)Augustinian Wrote:
(Yesterday, 02:20 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: Wedding group photograph on the occasion of the marriage of Lady Elizabeth Bowes-Lyons (later Duchess of York, Queen Elizabeth and the Queen Mother) to Albert, Duke of York on 26th April, 1923 at Westminster Abbey ... . The couple pose with their eight bridesmaids. 

Except for the groom.

Tommy Atkins calls 'em crockadillapigs
Perhaps Blighty don't get 'nuff sunshine

(3 hours ago)Blind Horus Wrote:
(8 hours ago)Augustinian Wrote:
(Yesterday, 02:20 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: Wedding group photograph on the occasion of the marriage of Lady Elizabeth Bowes-Lyons (later Duchess of York, Queen Elizabeth and the Queen Mother) to Albert, Duke of York on 26th April, 1923 at Westminster Abbey ... . The couple pose with their eight bridesmaids. 

Except for the groom.

Tommy Atkins calls 'em crockadillapigs
Perhaps Blighty don't get 'nuff sunshine

Well, it's unusual to not have at least one attractive girl in the bunch.

How do we know they are female?  Only because they are wearing dresses and identify as such.

Which person out of the whole bunch has a skull that most matches the female?  The Duke.

[Image: skull.jpg]

It's also interesting how all the "ladies" have large skulls, strong square jaws, thick and long necks, linebacker shoulders, eyes wide apart set deep in the skull, defined cheekbones, defined brow ridge like a visor over their eyes, noses that start high up between the eyes, very long arm bones, and are flat-chested. 

Note***I know flat-chested was the style, but the upper class didn't bind like flappers and even if they did, not all women could hide so well.  Many flappers were in fact transvestites or "drag queens" especially in theater at that time and this kind of debauchery was part of the reason Hitler was able to gain power in reaction.  Many assert that all fashion is "trans fashion", meaning that such things as makeup, cloche hats, waif style, and shoulder pads were invented over the years to help the mtf's blend in.  

In any case, the Duke, in contrast, has tiny ears that are high up on the sides of the head, soft eyes that are both close together and close the surface without a brow ridge over them, a small more narrow skull, vertical forehead, pointy chin, soft and narrow jaw, narrow neck, and probably the narrowest shoulders of the bunch despite help from the uniform.

What a strange coincidence. 

It's especially interesting since it's well known that the British Royalty (they don't hide it) are elite members of Freemasonry.  

And we know that Freemasons brag about having secrets that they keep hidden in plain sight from the "profane" (us non-Masons).

But come to your own conclusions of course. Wink

-Our Lady of La Salette