Looking for a new home
Hi everyone,

I'm an agnostic atheist with a fascination for Catholic teaching. I've become very dismayed with the state of /r/catholicism and I'm looking for a new place to discuss doctrinal teachings through the lens of Catholicism.

This seems like an active, healthy community that I would enjoy becoming a part of.

Best,
boobfar
[-] The following 5 users Like boobfar's post:
  • Augustinian, josh987654321, nightshade, ServusDei, Some Guy
Welcome to the Tank. Please be sure to read the rules, especially on non-Catholic participation.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

Thanks for the welcome!

(11-08-2019, 03:15 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: Please be sure to read the rules, especially on non-Catholic participation.

lol, seeing violations of these rules is exactly why I left reddit
[-] The following 1 user Likes boobfar's post:
  • jovan66102
Welcome!
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
Welcome. Smile

As for the rules, I've never read forum rules, I try to charitably speak my mind on the issues and if I get suspended or banned then so be it, guess it wasn't the place for me. Worked out well so far, only been banned from CAF (Catholic Answers Forums) but so have many people here and being suspended or banned from CAF is more like a badge of honor IMO lol.

God Bless
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
[-] The following 1 user Likes josh987654321's post:
  • yablabo
welcome!
Welcome!
MonstranceDeo Gratias et Ave Maria! Monstrance
Pray the Rosary
Glad to see some new blood. I hope you enjoy our little traddy community
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

'Vanity of vanities, said Ecclesiastes: vanity of vanities, and all is vanity.' - Ecclesiastes 1:2

My blog: https://slavetothesacredhe.art.blog/
Welcome!
Nice to have a fresh face in the tank! Welcome!

St. Mary of Egypt, Ora Pro Nobis!