Okay...Let's try this...M seeking F
Sex: Male

Birthdate and age as of posting date: 15 Oct 1992

Would you relocate if you met the right person?: And leave this rotten swamp? Hell yes!

Basic physical description: Glasses. Average size. Little bit muscular.

Do you have any children?: No.

EF, SSPX, both, or other?: Converting to Ukrainian Greek Catholic

Do you or would you attend the Novus Ordo if that's all that's available to you?: That's never all that's available!

Patron Saint by Confirmation: NA

Did you grow up Catholic? Did you grow up as a traditionalist? Did you convert later in life?: My conversion is not completed. I grew up non-denominational (pietist/anabaptist combination). They weren't very theologically minded. I left that faith for the Evangelical Covenant Church. I hated their theology. Began exploring the occult. Heard about Eastern Rite Catholics in an online forum. Attended a Byzantine parish for a while. The priest was a convert from fundamentalism. Extraordinarily anti-Protestant. I ran away and got baptized in an Anglican Mission (Continuing Anglican--Anglican Church in America at the time--they've moved into the Anglican Province of America now). I still met with the Byzantine parish's deacon. Moved from Arizona to Virginia with family and have been attending Byzantine Catholic liturgies since (Melkite and Ukrainian).

Introvert or extrovert?: Heavily introverted.

Keirsey personality type, if known: Huh?

Ethnic heritage: White male

Is meeting someone of like ethnicity very important to you, just a bonus, or unimportant?: Probably more of a bonus. I find Indians (the Asian kind) quite attractive.

Is there an ideal age range for the person you'd like to marry? How important is this?: 28-35 - Important. My age but also must be able to support herself as I have been slaving at two jobs. Barely enough to support myself.

In what manner do you interpret the Church's approval of NFP?: I don't know enough.

What would headship of the husband look like in your ideal home?: Leads in the faith.

What do you think and how do you feel about women working outside the home?: For it. But not to the extent that it breaks apart the family, creates strife, and that the household becomes dependent on both parents working and breaking their backs.

If you were married, how would you want finances handled in your home? (who'd make the money; who'd handle the paying of the bills; would there be separate and/or joint bank accounts; if the wife is a stay at home mother, would she have money of her own to manage, etc.?: That's up for negotiation.

Can you handle the idea of dating and marrying someone who may have lived a not-so-moral lifestyle before conversion?: I worshiped Lucifer. Does that answer the question?

Is someone's not being a virgin a "deal-breaker" for you?: I have problems of my own. If they are widowed, then their lack of virginity is certainly not. If they are a former prostitute, hopefully we can work through that. As long as they realize that God loves them in spite of that.

Of the seven deadly sins (pride, greed, gluttony, sloth, lust, anger, envy), which is/are the most challenging for you?: Probably lust.

What would others say are your best qualities?: I'm funny? Hard worker.

What would others say are your annoying habits or bothersome attributes?: I can be too witty sometimes. King of bad puns.

What are the most important things you desire in a spouse?: Loves me. Wants to be a friend.

Things you absolutely would not tolerate in a potential spouse: Liberalism, sluttiness, manipulative lying.

What, if anything, have you learned from past relationships with the opposite sex?: They can be manipulative liars at times. Rarely are they good. Trust must be built.

Political ideals: Independent. Socially conservative.

Education: I have a Bachelor's in history and religious studies

Employment: I work replenishment with Michaels and self-checkout with Walmart.

Health: Very fine. I workout 20-30 minutes a day doing push-ups, lateral pulls, curls, lunges, and leg-lifts. Circuit style.

Allergies: None that I'm aware of.

Smoke?: Non-smoker. I hang out with them. I love the smell of cigarette smoke.

Drink?: Non-drinker. I tasted wine once...I cannot tolerate it in excess amounts. Only when mixed with water and served in the Eucharist.

Night owl or morning lark?: Both.

How messy or disorganized are you?: Moderately disorganized but not nearly as much as a stock room at your local retailer during Christmas time.

What makes you laugh?: Poetic justice.

What are the little things that please or delight you?: Sleep.

What would you like to be doing in 10 years ideally?: I'd like to have my Master's degree at least and be doing something more administrative. I'd like to do management or something like that.

If you continue on your present course and don't meet the person of your dreams, what do you think you likely will be doing  given your gifts and goals?: Whatever God calls me.

Intellectual interests: Literature, military history, chess

Hobbies: Chess

Talents: I can lift very heavy objects (50lbs).

Top 5 Favorite books of all time: Democracy: The God that Failed, Liberty or Equality, The Possessed, War and Peace, Dawn of All.

The last 5 books you read (don't lie!). Are these books typical of you?: The Real Lincoln, Play Like a Grandmaster, Callista, Star-Spangled Heresy, Brave New World

Music you actually listen to most often: Typically traditional heavy metal (power and speed metal and also doom metal)

Favorite movies/TV shows: Lately, Spongebob Squarepants and The Fairly Oddparents

Favorite foods: Pizza

Do you follow any specific food regimen (e.g., gluten-free, no-carb, vegetarianism, etc.)?: Vegan during fasting seasons

Serious pet peeves: People who talk politics at the dinner table. Especially when they tell you not to.

Pets you have, pets you desire, pets you'd put up with, pets you won't tolerate at all: I would like to take the cat off my dad's hands. I don't prefer dogs but don't mind them.

Idea of a romantic evening: Maybe just hanging around.

What is your "love language" -- i.e., what makes you feel most loved and appreciated: Affirmation, Quality Time, Receiving Gifts, Acts of Service, Physical Touch, or something else?: Physical touch and quality time.