Any Kansas City Trads on Here?
While I am not a trad, I am in NE Kansas.  If you're going to be alone (or your family is going to be alone) in Kansas City for Christmas: I'm making Christmas goodie baskets for friends and family.  They're getting shipped all over North and South America.  Just PM me your address and I'll ship you one as well.  No charge, but as a housewarming gift.  I usually ship about a week before Christmas.  Sometimes they arrive late, but I think to Kansas City from where I am, delivery will be fairly prompt.

All the best to you.
[-] The following 2 users Like yablabo's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover, ServusDei
I'm laughing at myself now...your post says January.  I don't know why in the world I read that as December.  My offer would stand regardless, as I think it would be inhospitable to retract it.  Don't hesitate to take advantage of it regardless of where you're living!
(11-13-2019, 02:23 AM)yablabo Wrote: I'm laughing at myself now...your post says January.  I don't know why in the world I read that as December.  My offer would stand regardless, as I think it would be inhospitable to retract it.  Don't hesitate to take advantage of it regardless of where you're living!

You are so very kind, yablabo!  Thank you.  :heart: :)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • yablabo
Quote:Yablobo:  While I am not a trad

My definition of trad is anyone standing firm according to 2Thess 2:14

Therefore, brethren, stand fast: and hold the traditions, which you have learned, whether by word or by our epistle.

And clearly Kansas City is where all the cool trads hang!   :chleader: :cake: :icecream: 

IT's A TRAD PARTY!

#Unitetheclans
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • yablabo