Vatican Envoy Tells U.S. Bishops to Get in Line With Pope Francis
(11-14-2019, 08:18 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: I don't think there's anything ambiguous about this.

There is, because many people have not read Amoris Laetitia nor is the document itself crystal clear especially to a laymen.

(11-14-2019, 08:18 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: He's demanding that they get in line with sacrilegiously giving adulterers Holy Communion.[/size]

Exactly, they need to say it, they must say it every time they promote Amoris Laetitia, there is no ambiguity then. Amoris Laetitia is the new 'Pro-Choice' line, it's a sanitizing word to disguise what is actually being argued for and intended. It's designed to deceive. Then once the devil has them admitting adulterers to the sacraments, then he will have them admitting sodomites and then take away their belief in sin which also takes away any mercy or justice and then take away the real presence too (if it's not already gone).

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You
As a few have already said, the average person in the pew doesn't have a clue about Amoris Laetitia or Laudato Si.

Laudato Si and the Church's obsession with the environment is embarrassing. It's as if the Vatican gets all of its science news from a group of left-wing college freshmen. They just accept this joke without question.

Almost every one of our highest "shepherds" is a bizarre combination of effeminate, gullible, narcissistic, evil and naive.

It's like we're being led by a group of gay, sadistic Forrest Gumps.
[-] The following 1 user Likes LionHippo's post:
  • Imperator Caesar Trump
(11-14-2019, 10:27 PM)josh987654321 Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 08:18 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: I don't think there's anything ambiguous about this.

There is, because many people have not read Amoris Laetitia nor is the document itself crystal clear especially to a laymen.

I repeat, there was nothing ambiguous about the statement. Francis's envoy was not speaking to the average layman. He was speaking to the assembled Bishops of the US. I at least have hopes they've read it. They knew exactly what he was talking about. 'Get those adulterers back in Church! If they're sufficiently grateful, maybe they'll give enough money to make up for all the donations those Rosary Counting, Self-absorbed, Promethean neo-Pelagian, Rigid Christians are withholding.'
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 2 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • antiquarian, boredoftheworld