Jury Rules Against David Daleiden, Planned Parenthood selling baby parts.
https://thefederalist.com/2019/11/15/jur...hood-case/

Quote:It is a sad day when the justice system is manipulated by the rich and powerful to protect the guilty and punish the innocent,” she said.

Don't stop David and don't give em a damn cent! Take it further, get it out of that corrupt state, try and get it to the Supreme Court, as high as can be taken, since Trump promised to appoint pro-life justices and has appointed many conservative judges. Shout from the rooftops. I don't give a damn what that judge or jury say/think, they are complicit murderers.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
[-] The following 2 users Like josh987654321's post:
  • MaryTN, Sacred Heart lover
Expected. One does not simply ram the gates of Moria without sufficient batteries.
[-] The following 1 user Likes newenglandsun's post:
  • josh987654321
The justice system has ALWAYS been in thrall to the rich and the powerful. Not much has changed nor will it.

Short of a societal collapse and the creation of small likeminded autonomous communities based on certain values I don't see this ending well.  

The way the USA was set up from the start favored oligarchy, and as time passed it's gotten more and more apparent to me that the politicians or civil servants like judges are more often than not simply placeholders for the vested interests of the financial elite. 

I get it, this guy still believes in basic human decency and that the "justice system" should dole out fair rulings but I don't-- I'm more cynical than that.  I think the rules of this justice system were written by the ruling classes (which are the global financial elite-- men like Jeff Epstein) to benefit themselves at our expense.  

Where to go from here?  I have no idea,  I suppose I feel like we can only do what we can even if it's tilting at windmills so to speak.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
(11-16-2019, 07:04 AM)formerbuddhist Wrote: The justice system has ALWAYS been in thrall to the rich and the powerful. Not much has changed nor will it.

Short of a societal collapse and the creation of small likeminded autonomous communities based on certain values I don't see this ending well.  

The way the USA was set up from the start favored oligarchy, and as time passed it's gotten more and more apparent to me that the politicians or civil servants like judges are more often than not simply placeholders for the vested interests of the financial elite. 

I get it, this guy still believes in basic human decency and that the "justice system" should dole out fair rulings but I don't-- I'm more cynical than that.  I think the rules of this justice system were written by the ruling classes (which are the global financial elite-- men like Jeff Epstein) to benefit themselves at our expense.  

Where to go from here?  I have no idea,  I suppose I feel like we can only do what we can even if it's tilting at windmills so to speak.
Honestly, I hate to invoke violence but the only solution is to go with a cultural revolution that throws a rock at the current system.
(11-16-2019, 04:51 PM)newenglandsun Wrote:
(11-16-2019, 07:04 AM)formerbuddhist Wrote: The justice system has ALWAYS been in thrall to the rich and the powerful. Not much has changed nor will it.

Honestly, I hate to invoke violence but the only solution is to go with a cultural revolution that throws a rock at the current system.
While I'm not a violent guy and I'm not advocating violence there might come a time when it becomes necessary, at the very least to defend loved ones.  The way the West in general is declining I think we will either lose the next war or collapse into warring factions, perhaps based on racial, ethnic or economic class lines.  I think it's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when.

Since I'm not a violent guy and I want to be where I'll have the best opportunities to live a peaceful Christian life I'm seriously considering moving to Russia or to SE Asia. I'm leaning more towards Russia because there's not much Orthodoxy in Asia, although I've got a handful of Asian Orthodox friends, one who lives in China and used to attend the Russian parish in Phenom Penh. 

I'm torn about it though,  as I am an American and part of me doesn't want to abandon my place of origin even in bad times.  

I do think violence will eventually happen.  People are getting more and more heartless and callous almost everywhere.  Look at those Antifa protests in places like Oregon with all that violence.  You can bet your bottom dollar we here in the USA are right around the stage of our own new revolution similar to what you read about in a Dostoevsky novel.  The unrest and thirst for blood is in the air we breathe. It's quite scary.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
It’s not over yet. There are appellate courts to go through as well as the Supreme Court. Such a high profile case isn’t just going to fizzle out like a wet firecracker.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Credidi Propter's post:
  • josh987654321
(11-16-2019, 04:51 PM)newenglandsun Wrote: Honestly, I hate to invoke violence but the only solution is to go with a cultural revolution that throws a rock at the current system.

In 2016 Trump was that rock, anyone who didn't vote for him (or other pro-life politicians) failed spectacularly in their duty as Catholics and human beings in the face of this genocide! In 2020 Americans will have another chance. If Trump loses so does David Daleiden, so do we, and so do the millions of children butchered and body parts sold or thrown in the trash.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

[-] The following 1 user Likes josh987654321's post:
  • Credidi Propter
(11-16-2019, 05:10 PM)formerbuddhist Wrote: The unrest and thirst for blood is in the air we breathe. It's quite scary.

Pray and work, Trump won so something is working.

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina: