Urgent prayer request.
My wife’s aunt fell down a flight of stairs earlier today.
She apparently seemed OK initially, but, upon getting to the hospital, a brain bleed was diagnosed, and she slipped out of consciousness.
She’s now on life support.
Please pray for her bodily recovery, but, most importantly, that she receive all the graces necessary to die in a state of grace.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FultonFan's post:
  • SeeTheLight
Praying.
Pray Pray

Done. I'm adding her to my Rosary intentions for today, too.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
Praying
"The Eucharist is the Sacrament of Love; it signifies love, It produces love. The Eucharist is the consummation of the whole spiritual life." -St. Thomas Aquinas

“To be tempted is a sign that the soul is very pleasing to the Lord.” St. Padre Pio
Will do. this is serious.... Is she Catholic? Regardless get a priest there and get assertive (as in "Auntie, you need the sacraments" "this is serious") if necessary. Talk to her even if she can't respond. If you're unable to do all these things for whatever reason, I can attest to the Divine Mercy Chaplet as being efficacious.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
Pray Pray Adding her to my novena intentions.
I don’t have all the details at this time, but apparently my wife’s aunt is recovering surprisingly well. Apparently the doctors are somewhat “baffled” at her progress, as things seemed to be hopeless for physical recovery at first. From the little I know, it appears that there’s going to be some sort of permanent paralysis on one side of her body. However, she’s apparently having moments where she’s lucid and talking — some truly amazing

Thank God for his graces and blessings, and thank you all for your ardent prayers. Hopefully things continue to prove, please God.

Blessings, and thank you all!!!
[-] The following 3 users Like FultonFan's post:
  • dahveed, jovan66102, MacPasquale