St Faustina Warns us of Bergoglio's Heresies and Apostasy.
(11-25-2019, 02:59 PM)MagisterMusicae Wrote: This is just the periodic "Josh is frustrated with the world and so tries to find some new way to prove Francis isn't Pope in a new thread other than the one that its restrict to, usually by some appeal to Sr Faustina" contribution. It can be safely ignored, and probably for your spiritual safety should be.

St Faustina's quote is 100% factual backed up by 100% legitimate sources and Church approved, it is not something to be ignored or spurious, hence why I've quoted it in a separate thread, as for the St Francis of Assisi quote, yes I've quoted it before in Benevacantism threads, and you've heard my reasoning before, people can believe it or not, I don't see why I can't share it though, like I said however, that this lines up so well with what is happening today and that it was attributed to St Francis of Assisi of all the saints is a ridiculously scary coincidence to say the least.

(11-25-2019, 02:59 PM)MagisterMusicae Wrote: In fact, what you say is fully backwards. Claims of authenticity need to be demonstrated, not claims of inauthenticity.

St Faustina is authentic and has been demonstrated (Church approved), the St Francis of Assisi quote I cannot find as much authenticity as St Faustina's diary as it is obviously so old, people can take the St Francis of Assisi quote or leave it.

(11-25-2019, 02:59 PM)MagisterMusicae Wrote: Just because someone wrote something in a book or newspaper and claims someone else said this does not mean that the burden of proof is on the one doubting the authenticity. It is on the writer to demonstrate it's authenticity.

Of course, which is why I point out that it not only describes the situation we find ourselves in today extremely accurately, but that it was attributed to St Francis of Assisi of all the saints is a ridiculously scary coincidence.

(11-25-2019, 02:59 PM)MagisterMusicae Wrote: The claim for authenticity needs to be established, not "claims" against its authenticity proven.

Of course, people can take it or leave it, I don't see why I can't share it, it's not like it's plucked out of thin air and has no practical relevance whatsoever.

(11-25-2019, 02:59 PM)MagisterMusicae Wrote: Further, one can easily make some text fit a situation that it was never intended to do. Think Nostradamus. So with this supposed St Francis quote. Even if it were authentic, how do we know that it was intended to apply to now? Just because we have some "pattern recognition" does not prove this. This is the confirmation bias of which I've spoken about more than a few times here. We want a conclusion and fit the evidence to it, rather than collect evidence and come to a conclusion.

And that's fine if you believe that, but like I've pointed out with St Faustina as well, the evidence is accumulating IMO.

(11-25-2019, 02:59 PM)MagisterMusicae Wrote: Same with Sr Faustina. That she wrote something about her prayers and sufferings has no clear connection with the birth of Pope Francis.

Okay, you can believe that, but it's too coincidental for me not to take seriously at this point, especially after we just had him worshiping Idols in the Vatican and promoting out and out heretics like James Martin.

(11-25-2019, 02:59 PM)MagisterMusicae Wrote: This kind of conspiratorial mentality which obsesses about useless connections that in no way help our Faith is dangerous and supremely unhelpful. Our salvation does not depend on these things, but doing what we can every day to live our State of Life. That doesn't include aimless speculation about the Pope.

I'm not quoting things from the watchtower society, or some other private revelation with no information or background as to their origins. I have included my bibliography, your free to take it or leave it, I don't see why I can't share it though.

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
(11-25-2019, 05:39 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: "Don't believe everything you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Only I've included my Bibliography, you can see for yourself, I've linked St Faustina's Diary where you can read it for yourself and Wikipedia or whatever other source (of which there is many) for Jorge Bergoglio's date of birth.

As for the second quote attributed to St Francis of Assisi, I've included my bibliography there too, people can take it or leave it but it's certainly no 'Abraham Lincoln' quote.

Coincidence? maybe, maybe not. I don't see why I can't share it and let people make up their own minds given the information. I'm not spamming.

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

(11-25-2019, 06:38 PM)boredoftheworld Wrote: .

Exactly, these things were clearly written down when nobody could have possibly foreseen the circumstances we currently find ourselves in today, if that's not at least noteworthy evidence then I don't know what is, and in the case of St Faustina, this is Church approved and 100% accurate, not spurious at all, we may argue over the interpretation, but it's certainly not something to be dismissed out of hand.

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

(11-25-2019, 04:04 PM)MagisterMusicae Wrote: So if I decided to make up a story that fit the narrative and claimed it to be from St Columba or some other ancient saint, that's good enough?

If you did this in the 1800's and it described the situation we found ourselves in today down to a 'T', I would have to say wow, and seriously consider it, I certainly wouldn't dismiss it out of hand, I would take it under advisement if the origins were spurious and then see what else turns up and what else happens or occurs, then we have St Faustina's quote adding to the accumulation of evidence.

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

(11-25-2019, 03:48 PM)boredoftheworld Wrote: the only thing that doesn't describe the situation as it stands today is people dying for not consenting to "falsehood and perfidy". Given that Catholics are being martyred around the world (which is hardly new of course) it's not really a stretch. Yes it's standard apocalyptic boilerplate, well... welcome to the standard apocalypse.

Just imagine though if Hillary Clinton had won in 2016? (whom Francis supported as he said nothing about sodomy, abortion, euthanasia etc but just some nonsense that he who builds walls is not Christian) With Francis in the Vatican it would have been the perfect storm, just as the Chinese Communists do it with the 'patriotic catholic church' we would be deemed haters and extremists just as they do with moderate and radical Islam. For your 'holy father' said "Who am I to judge" therefore you too have no right to judge and cannot 'hide' your 'hate' behind Catholicism/freedom of religion.

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

(11-25-2019, 06:38 PM)boredoftheworld Wrote:
(11-25-2019, 04:04 PM)MagisterMusicae Wrote:
(11-25-2019, 03:48 PM)boredoftheworld Wrote: The point I was trying and failing to make is the pedigree and authenticity of the prophecy is, to me, immaterial.

So if I decided to make up a story that fit the narrative and claimed it to be from St Columba or some other ancient saint, that's good enough?

Get back to me in at least 150 years and if the story fits the times down to the weirdness of the words being used then we'll talk. Attribute it to Marvin the Martian if you want, if you're right you'll still be right and it won't matter who gets the credit... or the blame. Will it?

Beyond that, this particular story wasn't written to fit the narrative by someone now living.

So time makes falsity true?

I never claimed it was an effort to write something to fit, but unless time makes something false to be something true, then the logical is the same.

I have claimed and still claim it is confirmation bias, just like Nostradamus. It "perfectly matches" because we want it to, not because it actually does.

And I fail to see how this in any way has an impact on what we need to do to save our soul.
(11-25-2019, 09:23 PM)MagisterMusicae Wrote: So time makes falsity true?

Deuteronomy 18:22
22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word which the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously, you need not be afraid of him.

If it comes true it's hardly falsity, lucky guess? maybe (1800's before WW1 and II? Our Lady of Fatima was not even that length of time, and St Francis of Assisi of all the saints to attribute it to if it was made up?), that is IMO an insane coincidence, so it's certainly not something to be dismissed out of hand and is part of evidence gathering, of which St Faustina is now also a part of having said and experienced what she did on the exact date of Jorge Bergoglio's birth.

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

(11-25-2019, 09:30 PM)josh987654321 Wrote:
(11-25-2019, 09:23 PM)MagisterMusicae Wrote: So time makes falsity true?

Deuteronomy 18:22
22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word which the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously, you need not be afraid of him.

If it comes true it's hardly falsity, lucky guess? maybe (1800's before WW1 and II? Our Lady of Fatima was not even that length of time, and St Francis of Assisi of all the saints to attribute it to if it was made up?), but it's certainly not something to be dismissed out of hand and is part of evidence gathering, of which St Faustina is now also a part of having said and experienced what she did on the exact date of Jorge Bergoglio's birth.

God Bless You

Now Protestant-style quote grabbing, which has nothing to do with the issue to justify your obsessive-compulsive behavior.

Josh, stop.

This is incredibly obsessive and unhealthy, and it was the whole reason your obsession about Pope Francis being an antipope which you peppered every thread with was limited. Now you're just changing to this new form of the same : your new obsession is Sr Faustina as a vehicle for the same ideas.

Being one of the senior folks here, I recommend to Vox and the moderators that this thread be deleted and some further restriction be put in place on these kind of topics, and on Josh's ability to stir people up here.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MagisterMusicae's post:
  • jovan66102
(11-25-2019, 09:23 PM)MagisterMusicae Wrote: It "perfectly matches" because we want it to, not because it actually does.

I wish I could find it, but back when the Hammer and Sickle Crucifix was occurring, I told another poster at CAF to pray for Francis and that I honestly believed he was Pope and that he just erred in this area. When Francis was first elected, I also thought he would be a good Pope because he was the one whom they presented the incredible findings of the Eucharistic Miracle of Argentina to. I definitely didn't have a confirmation bias. I have followed the evidence where it has led.

(11-25-2019, 09:23 PM)MagisterMusicae Wrote: And I fail to see how this in any way has an impact on what we need to do to save our soul.

Because next time you run into someone who thinks Francis is the best thing since sliced bread, you can at least quote Church approved revelation (St Faustina) that things are not what they seem and to be on guard. You also have the reassurance that these times have been foretold and that the Church will be restored, so God has clearly not abandoned us when he has foretold such troubling times.

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

Speaking of St. Francis...

I really love that prayer of St. Francis of Assisi that goes "Lord, make me an instrument of Your peace." Its broadly inclusive language even finds appeal among diverse faiths, encouraging service to others! Sebastian Temple's sensitive setting of it melts my heart every time. This is the best version: 

I also like that one where he says, "Woe to those who die in mortal sin." I don't know why, but that one doesn't really appeal to many diverse faiths...
[-] The following 1 user Likes piscis's post:
  • MagisterMusicae