Cardinal Müller warns ‘hundreds of thousands’ will leave Church over Pachamamas
SO AGAIN

How is Pope Liberius not an apt comparison?  What was the actual reason?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Imperator Caesar Trump's post:
  • boredoftheworld
(12-02-2019, 10:27 AM)Imperator Caesar Trump Wrote: SO AGAIN

How is Pope Liberius not an apt comparison?  What was the actual reason?

Meant to hit reply, hit like instead. Oh well. It's not an apt comparison... because it isn't. I don't see any similarity at all. Bergoglio, with no question or hint of it not being entirely of his own free will, is imposing acts in violation of established doctrine upon the whole Church. If anything the Liberius comparison belongs to JPII contra Lefebvre. I think the Orthodox have Liberius as a saint so good luck with that.
(12-01-2019, 11:57 PM)josh987654321 Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 08:21 AM)Tolkien1096 Wrote: question from a protestant. If Rome uses idols this does not refute Catholicism since it is not dogma correct?

Correct.

(12-01-2019, 08:21 AM)Tolkien1096 Wrote: but how could god allow rome who is to lead go so far astray?

Good question, like FultonFan said, if the Israelites were God's chosen people, how could He allow them to go so far astray? I believe God is allowing this to separate the wolves and sheep in His Church, I believe the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church will be restored.

God Bless You

But it exist today correct? so some have come into the church that are not actually catholic correct?
(12-02-2019, 04:40 PM)Tolkien1096 Wrote: But it exist today correct? so some have come into the church that are not actually catholic correct?

Correct, it will not last though, and like I said, I believe Christ is separating the wolves and sheep in His One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church, and the only way to do that is to let them think they can win, so that they voluntarily oust themselves.

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
(12-01-2019, 11:57 PM)josh987654321 Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 08:21 AM)Tolkien1096 Wrote: question from a protestant. If Rome uses idols this does not refute Catholicism since it is not dogma correct?

Correct.

(12-01-2019, 08:21 AM)Tolkien1096 Wrote: but how could god allow rome who is to lead go so far astray?

Good question, like FultonFan said, if the Israelites were God's chosen people, how could He allow them to go so far astray? I believe God is allowing this to separate the wolves and sheep in His Church, I believe the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church will be restored.

God Bless You

Not using pagan idols is not a dogma???  That would only be because the institution of the RCC has not made it a dogma.

God's first commandment spoken by him is not dogma until man decides it is???  Has the Church elevated itself above God and can pick and choose what is dogma of His word and not?

If that's true then Catholicism is not.
(12-04-2019, 07:38 AM)Markie Boy Wrote: Not using pagan idols is not a dogma???

Of course it is, 1st commandment and all. The problem is that he is so cunning in how it's done. I also have my doubts surrounding the validity of that election so we will wait and see. 'Jesus, I Trust in You.'

Note: I thought he meant that it was not taught as dogma by Francis, which is what I was saying correct to. Idolatry is certainly dogma.

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)