Patriarch of Constantinople: Catholic-Orthodox Re-Union now inevitable?
Pseudo-Orthodox EP uniting with Pseudo-Catholic Francis with the full blessing of U.N., EU, globalist bankers, and liberal elites.  

Together I’m sure they will battle climate change with great enthusiasm.
[-] The following 2 users Like PorphyriosK's post:
  • antiquarian, josh987654321
(11-27-2019, 06:21 AM)CarmeliteKnight Wrote: I'm going to call it.

When Pat Bart inevitably comes home to Rome and brings some of the Eastern churchs with him, the Patriarch of Moscow will declare himself the new Ecumenical Patriarch just to continue to spite Constantinople and Rome. I really hope the Greek Church in my area comes home. They have gigantic wall sized icons of our LORD and His mother that alot of my fellow parishioners would absolutely love to see.

Any union with Francis and the Vatican in it's current state will be a false union that doesn't last long IMO, I suspect our Lord wants to oust some more heretics before he pulls the rug out from under them. ;)

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
(11-29-2019, 11:57 AM)PorphyriosK Wrote: Pseudo-Orthodox EP uniting with Pseudo-Catholic Francis with the full blessing of U.N., EU, globalist bankers, and liberal elites.  

So I take it your not on that side of the Orthodox Schism? :)

This is good news IMO, for when the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church is restored, a union in truth between east and west may actually be possible after all the heretics have ousted themselves in these times. Will be interesting to see how the rest of the Orthodox Church reacts, specifically ROC. My two biggest issues with reunion atm would be married priests and divorce and remarriage (both things Francis is pushing for ironically).

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

(11-29-2019, 08:07 PM)josh987654321 Wrote: This is good news IMO, for when the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church is restored, a union in truth between east and west may actually be possible after all the heretics have ousted themselves in these times. Will be interesting to see how the rest of the Orthodox Church reacts, specifically ROC.

As I pointed out this will not lead to the reunion of East and West. It will just mean the end of 'Greek' Orthodoxy. If Constantinople becomes Catholic, Moscow will simply declare itself the new EP, and followed by the vast majority of the Slav Churches (and probably a good sized minority of the Greeks), just continue in their schism from the Mystical Body of Christ.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

(11-29-2019, 08:07 PM)josh987654321 Wrote:
(11-29-2019, 11:57 AM)PorphyriosK Wrote: Pseudo-Orthodox EP uniting with Pseudo-Catholic Francis with the full blessing of U.N., EU, globalist bankers, and liberal elites.  

So I take it your not on that side of the Orthodox Schism? :)

This is good news IMO, for when the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church is restored, a union in truth between east and west may actually be possible after all the heretics have ousted themselves in these times. Will be interesting to see how the rest of the Orthodox Church reacts, specifically ROC. My two biggest issues with reunion atm would be married priests and divorce and remarriage (both things Francis is pushing for ironically).

God Bless You

And you as well.

Yes, Catholic Traditionalists rejoicing over the reunion of the liberal modernist EP with the liberal modernist Vatican is a strange sentiment.  EP Bartholomew is our Orthodox Francis, so what's the excitement about?  You're just inviting more modernists and "Green" bishops into your fold.     

As I said, the liberal elites and Western world governments have great interest in this "reunion" happening for the sole purpose of creating a united liberal Church, in order to further isolate Russia and her intolerable opposition to LGBTQ.  That is the number 1 reason the liberal West universally hates Russia with a passion.  
[-] The following 3 users Like PorphyriosK's post:
  • antiquarian, Eric F, josh987654321
(11-29-2019, 08:15 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(11-29-2019, 08:07 PM)josh987654321 Wrote: This is good news IMO, for when the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church is restored, a union in truth between east and west may actually be possible after all the heretics have ousted themselves in these times. Will be interesting to see how the rest of the Orthodox Church reacts, specifically ROC.

As I pointed out this will not lead to the reunion of East and West. It will just mean the end of 'Greek' Orthodoxy. If Constantinople becomes Catholic, Moscow will simply declare itself the new EP, and followed by the vast majority of the Slav Churches (and probably a good sized minority of the Greeks), just continue in their schism from the Mystical Body of Christ.
Catholic Traditionalist ecclesiology is very strange.  Most of you despise being in Communion with Francis and consider him an apostate, yet you also believe it's necessary for us to come into Communion with Francis and commemorate him in our Liturgies.  Think about it carefully.  You demand that we come into Communion and submit to the one that you yourselves believe to be an apostate and that you yourselves reject.  It's a bizarre notion.  Why do you believe its necessary to maintain Communion with unrepentant heretics and commemorate them in your Liturgies?  If you maintain Communion with heretics, what motivation will they ever have to repent of their heresy and return to the truth?  Again, bizarre and contradictory, un-Patristic, un-Traditional.  

(11-29-2019, 09:53 PM)PorphyriosK Wrote: Catholic Traditionalist ecclesiology is very strange.  Most of you despise being in Communion with Francis and consider him an apostate, yet you also believe it's necessary for us to come into Communion with Francis and commemorate him in our Liturgies.  Think about it carefully.  You demand that we come into Communion and submit to the one that you yourselves believe to be an apostate and that you yourselves reject.  It's a bizarre notion.  Why do you believe its necessary to maintain Communion with unrepentant heretics and commemorate them in your Liturgies?  If you maintain Communion with heretics, what motivation will they ever have to repent of their heresy and return to the truth?  Again, bizarre and contradictory, un-Patristic, un-Traditional.  

Look here bud, we don't expect you to like the captain of the ship, we just want you to be in the ship with us. This way when the flood water comes you will know Salvation. For there is no salvation outside of the church. Captains come and go but the ship will always be there. 

As for the current Captain, Pope Francis,  his actions will be judged by the High Admiral, Jesus Christ, just like everyone else. The next Captain after Francis maybe good or bad, but the barque of St. Peter will prevail. 

So you can stay in your Confederacy of dinghies, but you're going to have a bad time.
Vivat Jesu Rex!
Ave Maria!
Da pacem, Domine. In diebus nostris.

https://8kun.top/christian/index.html
[-] The following 5 users Like CarmeliteKnight's post:
  • antiquarian, Augustinian, Dominicana, jovan66102, Melkite
Well said, CarmeliteKnight! Spot on!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • CarmeliteKnight
(11-29-2019, 08:55 PM)PorphyriosK Wrote: Yes, Catholic Traditionalists rejoicing over the reunion of the liberal modernist EP with the liberal modernist Vatican is a strange sentiment.

Indeed! I am rejoicing for a very different reason then you might think however, for the heretics in the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church, and the heretics in the Orthodox Church are uniting...

Sr Lucia from Fatima said that Russia would be converted through the Orthodox Church and that we would be reunited, the heresies of your Orthodox brothers in joining with Francis may indeed push you into the same boat with us, for we both know there is something seriously wrong with Francis.

When the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church is restored, having ousted the heretics in both the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church and in the Orthodox Church it appears, a true and real reunion might actually be possible.

(11-29-2019, 08:55 PM)PorphyriosK Wrote: EP Bartholomew is our Orthodox Francis, so what's the excitement about?  You're just inviting more modernists and "Green" bishops into your fold.

;)

(11-29-2019, 08:55 PM)PorphyriosK Wrote: As I said, the liberal elites and Western world governments have great interest in this "reunion" happening for the sole purpose of creating a united liberal Church, in order to further isolate Russia and her intolerable opposition to LGBTQ.  That is the number 1 reason the liberal West universally hates Russia with a passion.

Exactly. Don't worry and don't follow Francis or Bartholomew. Ideally it would be best if your were in the same boat with us, for the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church is IMO the one true Church and she will be restored after experiencing her passion and death at the hands of these wolves in sheep's clothing. I think it's very interesting that Our Lord is drawing the Orthodox into this too, for He must have plans for the Orthodox who remain faithful (to the best of their knowledge) when He restores the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church IMO.

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

(11-29-2019, 08:15 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: As I pointed out this will not lead to the reunion of East and West.

Of course, for Francis is a heretic and thus no union in truth can emerge from it. Instead it's laying the ground work for a false Church to emerge when the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church gets restored IMO.

(11-29-2019, 08:15 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: It will just mean the end of 'Greek' Orthodoxy. If Constantinople becomes Catholic, Moscow will simply declare itself the new EP, and followed by the vast majority of the Slav Churches (and probably a good sized minority of the Greeks), just continue in their schism from the Mystical Body of Christ.[/size]

With Francis at the helm, that's good news. Better news would be if they were in the same boat with us, but nevertheless I suspect this will play out when the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church is restored.

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina: