Saturnalia, Black Cube Worship and Occult Symbols
What do y'all know about Saturnalia and Black Cube Worship?

Also, is the hammer and sickle of communism the same symbol as for Saturn (Satan) worship?  

If so, the hammer and sickle cross that Bergolio received could have a much darker symbolism.

Also, do you know what this symbol, the unicursal hexagram, means?  I've seen it associated with Crowley Thelema and on the chalice veil at the Latin Mass.

[Image: 2000px-Solid_unicursal_hexagram.svg.png]
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • Zedta
Bergolio is obviously an Argentine Jesuit, Liberation Theologian of the highest degree. Read: Communist Religious. Having a hammer and sickle 'cross' only magnifies and demonstrates this position. I just pray he will soon resign and go back to Argentina and settle down in some South American Jesuit hole and disappear.

Otherwise, I kinda like the guy and think he's doing a good job, since destroying the Church is his goal.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
As a former occultist I would highly advise against learning about the occult. There are some things best left not known. Please, everyone, don't give into your curiosity on this subject. You will only know pain and suffering.
Vivat Jesu Rex!
Ave Maria!
Da pacem, Domine. In diebus nostris.

https://8kun.top/christian/index.html
[-] The following 1 user Likes CarmeliteKnight's post:
  • Ioannes_L
(11-27-2019, 03:14 PM)CarmeliteKnight Wrote: As a former occultist I would highly advise against learning about the occult. There are some things best left not known. Please, everyone, don't give into your curiosity on this subject. You will only know pain and suffering.

Thank you for the warning.  I appreciate it.

I'm not interested in learning about the occult as much as learning the Catholic meaning of some of these symbols which occultists also use.  

Plus the giant black cubes are showing up in cities around the world but people don't realize what they mean.

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
(11-27-2019, 03:14 PM)CarmeliteKnight Wrote: As a former occultist I would highly advise against learning about the occult. There are some things best left not known. Please, everyone, don't give into your curiosity on this subject. You will only know pain and suffering.
I agree. As someone who is currently going down that rabbit hole, you really must have a strong prayer life and knowledge of the faith and philosophy/theology in order to study these things. Freemasons, for example, like to take a lot of jabs at Christianity as derivative of older pagan mystery cults rather than the one True Religion it is. And this can be jarring for someone who is not sufficiently catechized or well-read in the Catholic faith.

I personally have come to find that the "truths" occultists come to know are simply falsified versions of Catholic truths from antiquity.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

'And he shall be as a tree that is planted by the waters, that spreadeth out its roots towards moisture: and it shall not fear when the heat cometh.' - Jeremias 17:8
Okay, point taken.  

Just to give context for my situation, I saw that symbol on the chalice veil at a Latin Mass online and looked it up to see what it means.  The only thing that came up was the Crowley connection but I want to know the Catholic meaning.

The Saturnalia/Black Cube thing is from looking up info on the satanic black masses going on and finding this and then trying to discern what's going on there.

[Image: the-black-cube-of-saturn.jpg]

-Our Lady of La Salette

[-] The following 1 user Likes Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • Augustinian
That's a symbol I avert my eyes from.

Augustine's point of shaping the scared
to fit evil's wants is demonstrated here

There's nothing to figure out other then
men like the above are compulsive liars
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
[-] The following 2 users Like Blind Horus's post:
  • Augustinian, Sacred Heart lover
Anyone ever read Michael Hoffman's Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare? He's got some fascinating stuff about Saturn in there, especially as it relates to the Hammer and the Sickle of the Soviet era.

"So we observe that Saturn and his "golden age" architecture (both mental and physical), came only after the end of Eden, after Saturn-Sirius had separated the unity of heaven and earth by means of his fateful sickle. What do we have behind the cover story about a worker's paradise in the Soviet Union? We have the sickle, the very occult symbol of the bisection of heaven and earth, the very symbol of the destruction of Eden by demonic, accelerated material and temporal decay, and false philosophies which generate division (between humanity's sense of itself and identification with God's divine creation) under cover of slogans of unity. In other words we have a grotesque mockery of the very principle touted. This macabre arrogance borders on the clownish for those initiates (or self-initiates) who have the wit to see it. "

Location 497-506 Kindle version. 

What's interesting about the black cube is that the Kaaba the Muslims circumambulate IS a cube.  Islam for all the interesting things within it is perhaps nothing more than a Saturnalian (and demonic)  religion at its core.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
[-] The following 2 users Like formerbuddhist's post:
  • Augustinian, Sacred Heart lover
(11-28-2019, 06:29 AM)formerbuddhist Wrote: Anyone ever read Michael Hoffman's Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare? He's got some fascinating stuff about Saturn in there, especially as it relates to the Hammer and the Sickle of the Soviet era.

"So we observe that Saturn and his "golden age" architecture (both mental and physical), came only after the end of Eden, after Saturn-Sirius had separated the unity of heaven and earth by means of his fateful sickle. What do we have behind the cover story about a worker's paradise in the Soviet Union? We have the sickle, the very occult symbol of the bisection of heaven and earth, the very symbol of the destruction of Eden by demonic, accelerated material and temporal decay, and false philosophies which generate division (between humanity's sense of itself and identification with God's divine creation) under cover of slogans of unity. In other words we have a grotesque mockery of the very principle touted. This macabre arrogance borders on the clownish for those initiates (or self-initiates) who have the wit to see it. "

Location 497-506 Kindle version. 

What's interesting about the black cube is that the Kaaba the Muslims circumambulate IS a cube.  Islam for all the interesting things within it is perhaps nothing more than a Saturnalian (and demonic)  religion at its core.

I have that book on my to-read list right now, I'm still working on Hoffman's the Occult Renaissance Church of Rome and Judaism's Strange Gods, but that might be next on my list.

Interesting that you make the connection between Mohammedism and Saturn worship...I've always questioned the Kabba and why such an anti-idolatry religion worships a literal idol.

And I wanted to add for the wider topic here: my concurrence with CarmeliteKnight's warning against studying the occult is in no way a dismissal of it's study, provided that the aim of studying such things is to come to know the language of the enemy, rather than for personal gain/knowledge. It's good to know just how prevalent these symbols are in the modern world, so to be able to identify and counteract them.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

'And he shall be as a tree that is planted by the waters, that spreadeth out its roots towards moisture: and it shall not fear when the heat cometh.' - Jeremias 17:8
(11-28-2019, 01:09 AM)Blind Horus Wrote: That's a symbol I avert my eyes from.

Augustine's point of shaping the scared
to fit evil's wants is demonstrated here

There's nothing to figure out other then
men like the above are compulsive liars

That video had me pretty engaged in all of his comparisons of Saturn symbology in the various world religions. But he went right off the deep-end with his conclusions. The planet Saturn is a "radio-transmitter" which is "hacking" our "reality" which isn't really reality, but a virtual reality, because everything is in a computer simulation...uh, yeah, okay guy.